IGNORED

Is this the new crest?

Louis

• 2 weeks later...

I'm with the minority, don't mind it at all. New era!

Plus, it could be worse; babies feeding on the tit of a... wolf?

w2KZ1V1.jpgNew Roma Badge

That'd be Remus and Romulus, founders of Rome. They are revered over there, statues of that image everywhere! Makes sense to have it on the badge, though if you didn't know why it does like a bit weird!

That'd be Remus and Romulus, founders of Rome. They are revered over there, statues of that image everywhere! Makes sense to have it on the badge, though if you didn't know why it does like a bit weird!

a bit of history doesnt excuse toddlers sucking on an animal....

Every time I look at the new crest all I can think about is it looks more like a silo for grain or corn than a tower, but hey that's just my 2 cents. I hope they choose not to change it. A few years ago my uni chose to team with Nike to change the symbol, but there was a huge backlash and they reverted to the original. Following the public outcry the Athletic Director had this to say.

"The recent disclosure of an updated Spartan logo from a trademark registration process has resulted in a flurry of concern and discontentment among some of our students, alumni, and fans," Hollis' statement reads. "I have given careful attention to thoughtful comments received and sought additional counsel regarding how ideas might be incorporated into the overall strategic brand and identity process. ... After careful consideration, we will use the current Spartan logo design, first used in the late 1970s, to build our visual brand identity."

These are the two logos. The one on the left was the Original, and the one on the right was the one they wanted to change it to.spartans-logos-22jpg-8c248242e176c259_me

If you squint, it looks a bit like a lizard.

Say again, not in favor of the new crest change. Looked at it again and the club name should ideally be outside of the design, not inside. Just can't get used to it. Change isn't for everyone. (unless you're a down and out with limited means outside of Paddington station or something), but seriously, not for that new design much.

The new Roma badge is a nod to the history of the club (and the city). For me it's a perfectly good logo, if my team randomly decided to put babies sucking on animals nipples then I'd be more than pissed off but if it's a major part of the city/club then I'd be proud to have it.

Hope that didn't sound weird :unsure:

I wouldn't use any of it, but not from Liverpool or have any direct association with the city, so others may favor it more, but it's an interesting design

The Latin inscription loosely translates as The days that god gave us, or made us these days.

I wouldn't mind Everton having a club badge of sucking on nipples, but the only condition would be, it would have to be Sophie Howard. (club supporter also, of all things)

Sophie_Howard_Picture.jpg

I wouldn't use any of it, but not from Liverpool or have any direct association with the city, so others may favor it more, but it's an interesting design

The Latin inscription loosely translates as The days that god gave us, or made us these days.

I wouldn't mind Everton having a club badge of sucking on nipples, but the only condition would be, it would have to be Sophie Howard. (club supporter also, of all things)

Before I condone your ideas I need to check on these nipples.

Back in five.