IGNORED

West aaaaaaaam

Finn balor

I dont think it makes him look weak when he lets the same players that beat Chelsea continue to play. I think it makes him look like a guy trying to give his players confidence.

Would have liked to see Lukaku from start but im sure he will get 20 minutes or so.

Not a great message to other players though Pete when you can play poorly all season and still get picked. We might have beaten Chelsea, but Osman was still poor, and Jelavic still failed to score. We have a squad for this reason and we should use it.

Really dissapointed with the line up. Martinez bum gone..... That was the time to show jelavic that he Couldnt afford ant complacency... I like jelavic when on form but he's obviously struggling and I don't want us putting an inferior player out of form leading the line just to keep him happy and for us to only change this ince we've gone behind.... I thought Martinez would have been the best for taking the bull by the horns.....

Not a great message to other players though Pete when you can play poorly all season and still get picked. We might have beaten Chelsea, but Osman was still poor, and Jelavic still failed to score. We have a squad for this reason and we should use it.

Jelavic did rack up an assist though. And showed some good movement. I think a manager should show the players the benifit of the doubt for a while. If he can get Jelavic going then why should he play a loanee instead? I wanted Lukaku to play to, and Deulofeu and also McCarthy aahead of Osman, but I understand why Martinez is hesitant to change the team that beat Chelsea.

I think the win last week should be rewarded.

I have just watched the highlights again and they had a twenty min perion when they could have scored a few, but i cant see how they battered us.

If you watched it live you would know they had a couple of good spells, but then so did we. the last twenty minutes we looked more likely to score.

Jelly did get an assist and maybe RM thinks that might help him regain some confidence and so is giving him another oportunity. Naismith deserves a start.

Osman i have to agree with should be sitiing out for McCarthy.

Jelavic did rack up an assist though. And showed some good movement. I think a manager should show the players the benifit of the doubt for a while. If he can get Jelavic going then why should he play a loanee instead? I wanted Lukaku to play to, and Deulofeu and also McCarthy aahead of Osman, but I understand why Martinez is hesitant to change the team that beat Chelsea.

There's for's and against's for it.

4:45PM will be the best judge I suppose. If either player has a good game do they keep their place though? We have Gibson, Lukaku, Kone, Pienaar, McCarthy etc etc who will all need their chances too, so at some point, an underperforming player must lose their place, and Osman will surely lose his.

There's for's and against's for it.

4:45PM will be the best judge I suppose. If either player has a good game do they keep their place though? We have Gibson, Lukaku, Kone, Pienaar, McCarthy etc etc who will all need their chances too, so at some point, an underperforming player must lose their place, and Osman will surely lose his.

agree 100% at some point Martinez will have to dump under performing players. when is that point? after a win? probably not

Jelavic knows Lukaku is breathing down his neck, should have him going for that 50/50 ball and running just that tad faster for the through ball, can't do him any harm.If he plays well and we win he'll keep his place.

Lukaku will be ready and willing to show us what he can do.The squad looks strong, let's hope West Ham will be watching the forward situation with interest.........Then Barkley smashes a couple in from the edge of the box.

Everton have match winners all over the pitch, Baines, Coleman, Mirallas, Barkley the list is endless, the options are good, we just need to get it going.

Martinez, it's over to you mate.