IGNORED

West Ham (Away) Sunday May 13th

markjazzbassist

I guess Rooney’s injured?  Not that I think he’d have been a difference-maker that abysmal first half.  But it seems that Rooney’s DC United decision may come down to whether Allardyce continues as our manager.  I prefer part-time Rooney to full-time Allardyce in 2018-19.  In that regard, I won’t agonize if we lose 4-0.  Honestly, better 4-0 than 1-0.

2 minutes ago, Sir McGiven said:

My only hope about this match is the post-match interview with Sam. I hope he will announce that he won't be the manager next year.

I agree but it is not only Gana. Gana + 3 central defenders. It is funny the team is playing with 3 central midfielders + 2 defensive midfielders in the middle and West Ham found the gap in the middle then scored. It is like half of the team covering middle and still conceded a goal...

Yeh completely, the middle of the pitch should be locked down but you have two defensive midfielders that can't hold their position and then you have the 3 at the back who just can't do it. 

9 minutes ago, TallPaul1878 said:

I've said it before and I'll say it again. Barring Pickford the 3 best players in the squad are the ones from Moyes' era. Baines, Coleman and Jagielka.

What a damning indictment against the club that we have spent the last 5 years recruiting rubbish.

That’s not entirely true, though. Koeman was obsessed with replacing everyone brought in by his predecessor.