IGNORED

West Ham (Away) Sunday May 13th

markjazzbassist

6 minutes ago, Finn balor said:

Keane is shite, I’ve said it before. He loses his man every time, crap in the air. We need three centre halves next season. Gibson the lad we bought from Newcastle needs blooding in 

I believe the kid is meant to be immense. 

It's results like this that show why we should have got rid of Sam sooner. We should have tried going out with a bang, lifting the spirits of the players and fans, not with the negativity and frustration we have today. 

Momentum matters. 

The players tried to have a go even though sam set them up to fail.  The defense was awful and midfield as well. Pickford has an off day and he’s young he’s gonna have those.

west ham wanted it more and they got it.  Credit to moyes, he will get a job he did well with them and in a way saved his career after the Sunderland and Valencia shambles.

Haven't posted on here for a while, lost all enthusiasm, love, excitement, and all round general buzz of watching my beloved blues!!! Probably a feeling shared by most on here.

having a few beers to celebrate this shambles of a season being over. I can only hope that our joke of a season is rectified in a mass summer overhaul, and our club has some purpose/ direction come August.