IGNORED

Liverpool

Romey 1878

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Cahills out for the season, so if AJs not fit i can see Davey reverting to 4-5-1, Hibbert to come in and neville joining Carsley in the middle.

.......................howard.....................

hibbert ..... yobo ..... jagielka .... lescott.

..............neville.............carsley............

arteta ............. osman .............. pienaar

......................yakubu..............................

I know it didn't work that well earlier in the season, but I'd really like Moyes to try moving jagielka back to right-back -- that will enable him to accomodate baines at left-back. jagielka was still finding his feet in those early games, so maybe he'll be better there now that he is more settled.

..................howard.......................

jagielka.....yobo.....lescott.....baines

...................carsley.......................

arteta.....osman.....fernandes.....pienaar

....................yakubu........................

damn, I would like to see that as a starting line-up!!!

So would I mate, our best 11 imo.

Jags is too slow and poor on the ball to play full back, he's an excellent CB so let's leave him there with Lescott at FB.

Cahill will be a huge miss, all those fans who seem to think he offers little apart from goals (which is a lot in itself imo) will soon see if they're proved right. Personally I think we'll most likely limp towards the end of the season unless we pull out a stunning victory against the odds in the derby. We were poor until Cahill came back from injury at the start of the season and I would expect similar results from hereon in. Let's just hope Fernandez (who looked a little better the other day) can raise his game and fill Cahill's boots even remotely effectively. Just the absence of Cahill's name on the teamsheet will give the opposition a big boost.

^^^

Would you not play Neville at RB for the derby?

I think Neville weakens our midfield in the middle but at right back against the shite playing thet stupid curled ball down the wing every time he gets a touch would destroy us. IMO we need hibbo to put whoever they have out wide in the stand just tell him not to bother venturing forward.

Cahills out for the season, so if AJs not fit i can see Davey reverting to 4-5-1, Hibbert to come in and neville joining Carsley in the middle.

.......................howard.....................

hibbert ..... yobo ..... jagielka .... lescott.

..............neville.............carsley............

arteta ............. osman .............. pienaar

......................yakubu..............................

:(

That team depresses me beyond belief. I know that's pretty much all that we can put out but It doesn't bode well.

Realistically it all depends on who is fit. If Johnson is out expect the Yak to lead the line on his own with Vic on the bench. Mascharano will be i big miss for them as they haven't really got a like for like replacement for him which is were Cahill would have been in business because there would be nobody to pick those runs up. I think Moysie will play Neville in midfield but i think we should go for it on sunday because they are poor at the back.Kuyt has been playing like a right sided forward and there is no way he can stay with Lescott/Baines bombing down the wing for 90 minutes.

My team is :

Howard

Neville Yobo Jagileka Lescott

Carsley

Arteta Osman Fernandes Pioneaar

Yakubu

That doesn't leave us with much of a bench but I can see us doing them 0-1 with an Arteta pen ( we are due one!!)

Howard

Nev...Yobo...Jags...Lescott

Art...Fernandes...Cars...Ossie...Pienaar

Yak

Subs: Wessels, Baines, Hibbo, Vic, AJ

I fear hibbo will start and fernandes will be on the bench - nev in mid. - although fernandes has been shite I'd still prefer him in mid than nev.

I'd like to see:

Howard

Nev...Yobo...Lescott...Baines

Arteta...Cars...Ossie...Pienaar

AJ...Yak

Subs: Wessels, Jags (although argueably our player of the season, a couple of mistakes are creeping in), Rodwell (what an experience for the lad!), Fernandes, Vic

Lawrencen has tipped us to lose 2-0 on BBC. Which is good because he always gets our game wrong, here's hoping that run continues.

Liverpool v Everton Prediction

If this match was taking place a month or so ago I would have tipped Everton to win.

However, Tim Cahill is injured, Mikel Arteta appears to be struggling a little for form and they have picked up just one point from the last two games.

Liverpool need a performance after their showing against Manchester United last week.

Forget about Javier Mascherano - in terms of performance Liverpool were very much second best and United did not have to play all that well to beat them.

The most worrying thing for Liverpool was that they got done through the middle on five separate occasions. Normally they are so strong down the centre of their team.

Verdict: 2-0

Edited by jamiemaher85

..................Howard.......................

Neville.....Yobo.....Jagielka.......Lescott.....

Arteta.....Osman.....Carsley.....Pienaar

......Yakubu.........Johnson............

I would love to see Moyes go for the win with this formation.

It would be risky but with Mascherano out and their defence shaky

I reckon we could do some damage.. :)

I can definitely see us taking this one 1-0 yakubu 13 with an earlyish goal :D

I would personally like to see us with two holding midfielders so the two wingers and osman as an attacking midfielder can help Yakubu out upfront

Howard

Neville------------------Yobo--------------Jagielka-----------------------Lescott

Fernandes---------------Carsley

Arteta-----------------------------------------------------------------------Pienaar

Osman

Yakubu

With Carlsey or Neville picking up Gerrard from deep, the other can supply the wide men with the ball. Stopping Gerrard will stop Torres so stop him from doing what he does with that formation is a good idea IMO.

We'll play

------------------------------Reina----------------------------------

Carra-------------Hyypia-----------Skrtel---------------------Riise

---------------------Leiva----------Alonso---------------------------

----Kuyt-------------------Gerrard----------------------Babel

----------------------------Torres

"Benitez denies that Everton were victims of poor refereeing decisions in the reverse fixture at Goodison Park, instead saying he felt it was his side who received the short end of the straw, despite being awarded two penalties."

...the man's delusional :lol::rolleyes: .

"Benitez denies that Everton were victims of poor refereeing decisions in the reverse fixture at Goodison Park, instead saying he felt it was his side who received the short end of the straw, despite being awarded two penalties."

...the man's delusional :lol::rolleyes: .

:huh:

What a fucking clown

TBH i would happily accept a point wud love a win tho. Ethier we win or Lescott knocks Torres out :D The Yak shud put there defence to bed. Skertl and Hiypia are fuckin bollxs. COYB!

Few songs to get us goin for tha game :D

Follow Follow Follow Everton Is The Team To Follow Coz Rooneys A Traitor N Raffas A Waiter N Gerrard The Babys Not Yours. (Rooneys got nothin to do with it like but anyway :D)

Edited by Josh Berno

Everton may have a small squad, but is there any need to have the 50 or so players Liverpol have On their books? When most are utter shite to be honest. Liverpool are the great fakers, as if the derby don't mean anything to them, I have freinds and family who are reds, and believe me it's the 1st fixture they look out for. We ain't bitter, ask any footy fan, Everton would have won the european cup if it wern't for the ban....It's Liverpool who say we blame them for it....well FUCK OFF!!!......not from a bitter but a BLUE :)

COYB!!! Liverpool 1-2 Everton

Torres 1 Yakubu 22

Neville 76

Gerrard red card 60 ( for shitting his red kecks brown )

Edited by bignev

heres the team i think he will play

----------------- Howard ------------------

-hibbo------yobo------lesso---------baines-

---------nevile-----carsley-----------------

arteta--------------------------osman-----

--------yakubu----------johnson---------

bench: wessels jagielka fernandes pienarr anichebe

right a few reasons behind this selection-

one he allways likes to throw in hibbo for the derby so nevile can get in the middle an do an man marking job on gerrard

secondly a team with -pienarr osman carsley arteta- across the mid marks way too much unbalence for my liking

also pienarr & jag's form has sloped l8ly so place on the bench would be well justified for the two and as for example

torres bursting through who do you want chasing him the lightning fast ellegant yobo or jags stumbling after him trying his rash slides

looks liek johnson will be fit so he has to partner the yak as the yakj cant play on his own unless cahill is behind him as noone esle can support him from mid and AJ has a decent record vs liverpool

I dont have a prediction but would be very pleased with a point i know that much.