IGNORED

Michael Bradley

Past the Carsley era? I would KILL to have a defensive midfielder of Carsley's quality (in his prime) in the team. Carsley was probably one of the best defensive midfielders in the history of the premier league, only players Makalele and Keane had more of an impact in their teams.

viera?

Ill think this guy could be very interesting. Dunno nothing about confederations cup, but there ain usually so many Northern American players who are gettin media interested. Usually they are at least very good aquad players. And we also have Tim, so he can help Moysie if this Bradley looks good enought. He had nice record last year also from Holland, 3th or 5th best scorer and this guy is midfielder. Dunno how expensive he would be? And hes still very young 21y, so it would also fit good in out long term silverware grabbing and EPL dominating future :)

I rate Jozy Altidore, their 18 year old prospect, higher than Donovan.

But Michael Bradley is a prospect in his own right. His dad is the coach of the US. :P

After watching the Confederations Cup I think Altidore was absolutely awful he has got a first touch like Brett Angel and his decision making is as bad as Danny Cadematris!

Altiodore's first touch definitely needs work, and I think he has some similarities to Vic in size and power, but I think Altidore is better with the ball especially in and around the box. He'll become a real talent and would probably do quite well in the English game, better than he has in Spain.

Altiodore's first touch definitely needs work, and I think he has some similarities to Vic in size and power, but I think Altidore is better with the ball especially in and around the box. He'll become a real talent and would probably do quite well in the English game, better than he has in Spain.

I dont really rate either of them to be honest admittedly I havent really seen that much of Altidore, just a few games for Villareal and the Confederations Cup last week

I thought Altidore looked ok, but not good enough for the top level yet. We did actually move for him in January I beleive but Villereal have stated they want to keep him and if they where to loan him out it would be to another La Liga team so that he can get used to playing in Spain. I think they have high hopes for him.

I thought Altidore looked ok, but not good enough for the top level yet. We did actually move for him in January I beleive but Villereal have stated they want to keep him and if they where to loan him out it would be to another La Liga team so that he can get used to playing in Spain. I think they have high hopes for him.

I'm sorry but Jozy is on the same level as an Anichebe (Jozy is a slightly better finisher I suppose, Anichebe is a little more polished). If James Vaughan played in the US he would be their first choice striker everytime.

Bradley plays the same role as Fellaini; a midfielder who likes to get forward. He'd be a good squad player but we would really be lacking pace if he was in the starting 11.

I'm sorry but Jozy is on the same level as an Anichebe (Jozy is a slightly better finisher I suppose, Anichebe is a little more polished). If James Vaughan played in the US he would be their first choice striker everytime.

Bradley plays the same role as Fellaini; a midfielder who likes to get forward. He'd be a good squad player but we would really be lacking pace if he was in the starting 11.

USA is 12th in the world rankings, I think its time for people to dump their old misconceptions about US football.

Guest efctaxi
USA is 12th in the world rankings, I think its time for people to dump their old misconceptions about US football.

So they are the Stoke City of the world rankings :D

• 11 months later...
  • 2 years later...
  • 1 year later...

According to English Metro, Everton wants to replace Fellaini (if he goes) with Roma's Michael Bradley. Roma are reluctant to sell because their US owners do not want to lose their only american player

http://metro.co.uk/2013/07/31/roberto-martinez-should-turn-to-michael-bradley-if-marouane-fellaini-leaves-3905486/

http://www.tribalfootball.com/articles/everton-fancy-roma-midfielder-bradley-3972642#.Uf-WQ9Kbdm0

http://www.zimbio.com/Marouane+Fellaini/articles/Hvmwph49QTh/Everton+Eyeing+Roma+Midfielder+Michael+Bradley

http://www.totalfootballmadness.com/2013/08/05/everton-eyeing-roma-midfielder-michael-bradley/

Please merge with old closed thread. (there's two of them)

Edited by Peter H