IGNORED

W(v)agner Love.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/football/g...ers/default.stm

As it says. Various papers today are confirming that we are about to complete a deal for the Brazilian CSKA Moscow Front man. Can anyone confirm this from their sunday paper as I cannot find it online. Scores on average every other game and is only 24. Could be a major boost to the squad.

Here's a youtube film so you can check out his skills.

Edited by Vintage

• Replies 189
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

How about this for clutching at straws.

http://www.football365.fr/la-une/article_2...ner-Love-.shtml

Translated:

According to several English media, Everton would have managed an agreement for the transfer of l' international attacker Brazilian Vagner Coils (24 years, CSKA Moscow). It s' acts to compensate for the departure of l' English Andrew Johnson in Fulham.

Its reported in the news of the world that we meant to be getting a loan signing with a perm deal fro 15m.

Can't see it happening if I am honest.

Was happy when I read on gossip page of BBC and expected to be loads of links about it but not.

Got to get used to the idea that no new signings going to come in

Its reported in the news of the world that we meant to be getting a loan signing with a perm deal fro 15m.

Can't see it happening if I am honest.

Was happy when I read on gossip page of BBC and expected to be loads of links about it but not.

Got to get used to the idea that no new signings going to come in

We're a laughing stock, we'll end up with scunthorpe utd's leading scorer. :angry:

^^...cheers mate but i wasnt really asking for a link. i'm hopeful we can do better than scunthorpe's leading scorer!

Having said that, we are deperate!

I know, I sensed your sarcasm - they've had some good strikers though - keep an eye out for the next one!

wasnt we looking at this lad last year?? if so why havent we moved for him earlier i think its bollocks personally and the papers have run out of people to link us to why would CSKA consider letting him go out on loan with a view to buy? they have just lost jo to man city why would they need to loan us on of or their best players tbh ive never really rated him that highly and i would preferc milito even though hes a lot older what do you all think??

I'd welcome a loan deal of this stature. Would give us a year to run the rule over the lad, see if he can cut it in the Prem and not adversely affect us making any other signings this summer by cutting our transfer budget.

Get M'Bia or Moutinho in, Wagner Love on loan for definite and then any others from Cana/ 2nd keeper, cover as right back would be a Brucey bonus.

Not happy with the timings of the signings as imo all signings should be done with a least 2 or 3 friendlies to spare, but in the true Everton way the business is only ever left to the last minute.

well, i don't know if he's premiership material, but i can say that the little A-hole is a very decent striker. Hate his guts, but he knows what he's doing, and if you play with only one man up front, you want someone fast of foot and of mind, and this jerk fits that bill...

and in case you're wondering why i'm praising a guy i hate, check the links:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2005_UEFA_Cup_Final

well, i don't know if he's premiership material, but i can say that the little A-hole is a very decent striker. Hate his guts, but he knows what he's doing, and if you play with only one man up front, you want someone fast of foot and of mind, and this jerk fits that bill...

We'll be playing 2 upfront if we get him in, he'll become Yakubu's striking partner.

Look ed at your first link Sporting but only got as far as the Referee before closing it down. It's that man you should be blaiming your defeat on not Love!!

Look ed at your first link Sporting but only got as far as the Referee before closing it down. It's that man you should be blaiming your defeat on not Love!!

There's 2 guys i blame for the loss, one was between the posts, the other was sitting on the bench. both have (thankfully) left.

as for wagner, he might not be the best choice for a yakubu partner. He's a very fast player, plays very well in from the back. Him and daniel carvalho were a verifiable headache on that game. still, he could be a good fake winger, pulling defenders and clearing the path for your powerhouse... still, you guys would know better has to wether he'll have room on the team and tactic or not...

Just a thought.....

Arteta didnt play on the right for most of the game yesterday........... maybe this fella was already in DM mind... would make sense also if Mountino was out of the question....

Also Lescott didnt play LB at all afer he came on....... Baines and Valente..... maybe a guess for his plans on sat

Edited by DangerMouse