IGNORED

Longest Thread!

Ian

I saw a great documentary on him, was fascinating. I've heard it could be a collective of artists, not just one guy.

I think thats the most likely scenario. The Mail report is based on coincidence and nothing more, and as someone who has toured in the past, I'm sure you can verify that there's little time between gigs to go waltzing around graffiti-ing buildings...

I think thats the most likely scenario. The Mail report is based on coincidence and nothing more, and as someone who has toured in the past, I'm sure you can verify that there's little time between gigs to go waltzing around graffiti-ing buildings...

Yes not to mention the bus drives during the night so he wouldn't be able to paint then. He'd have to do it in daylight which isn't feasible.

Lived in Barnsley before..the dales are nicer...mind you..so are the sewage works round here

They're the black sheep, most seem to be nice and friendly, (and inbreed). Stones aside I found them a good laugh and honest, although a little wacky. (John Stones is a shameless snide aka proper Yorkshireman, never even had the bottle to ring Martinez at Wigan to turn them down).

Nice part of the country. A bit sharp during the winter months, make sure you get the c/h boiler serviced.

Living on site so that'll have to be done anyways for customers and at no cost to me! :lol:

Also get January off if I want it as the place I live will close due to quiet time round there and gives staff chance to take holidays..gotta take at least a week but I said I'd have the month and they said great..

Summat is gonna queer the deal I just know it..seems too good

Living on site so that'll have to be done anyways for customers and at no cost to me! :lol:

Also get January off if I want it as the place I live will close due to quiet time round there and gives staff chance to take holidays..gotta take at least a week but I said I'd have the month and they said great..

Summat is gonna queer the deal I just know it..seems too good

You didn't give anyone off here for a reference did you?

That's why I've never been in a helicopter - if the engine goes, they don't 'glide' very well.

My uncle was (among other things) a helicopter maintenance worker, he always said he'd never take his wife and kids on one.

Strangely though his eldest, my cousin obviously, is a deep sea diver working on the oil rigs in the North Sea off Scotland and flies on them all the time (very well paid job).