IGNORED

Longest Thread!

Ian

Hav'nt been on for a while so I'm goin to sumerize.

This summer I have been mostly............

working

acquiring a female companion

working

watching far to many films

working

bought a new car, its the same as my old one but its in the colour Ive always wanted and its a bigger engine.

working

2 years of driving came and went, woooo points no longer mean prizes!

working!!!

quit work!!

booked a holiday

just about to go back to Uni.

Thank you and good night.

Just got back from a cruise round the Med and my god I feel like I'm still on the boat Im wobbling everywhere!

Its a wierd sensation Claire, I went on one back in april, felt as though I was on deck for about a week after, it gradually goes

So does the added weight from all the nice food

Its a wierd sensation Claire, I went on one back in april, felt as though I was on deck for about a week after, it gradually goes

So does the added weight from all the nice food

Thank god I've just been to Tesco and was so wobbly I nearly ran about 3 people over with the trolley. And hell yeah the food was fab and all you could eat I would have been useless if the boat had sank even my life jacket wouldnt have kept me afloat

• 2 weeks later...

Givin up the Weed ( Again yeh I know 3rd time this year..LOL) ...So bought meself Gran Turismo 4 to save crawling the ceilin of a night.

Hooked up 2 me 90cm Ws, & Digital Surround.

Fuk Me...it ROX.

Rock n roll rally. Wish ide tried it years ago.

Getting damned HOT this end, summers Kickin In.

Hard life eh Pat....how's all those little Ozlanders reacted to being dumped out of the World Cup btw? And your Fijian mates put up a bloody good fight today also!

Just another thought while I'm in the topicless topic, no word from the Fish since his epic journey....don't suppose he's still in one of them Ukrainian houses of doubtful morals do ya :o ?

Talk of the devil! Soon as I go back to the main page he's on, welcome home, how was it?

Edited by MikeO

I love whinging about the heat.

Must get the Airco re-gased or ill be kippin in the car by next month :)

Mike re: rugby, no 1 in my stratosphere ( expected i thinks) really cares mate. They Play NZ in Rugby League this weekend & thats the big 1 over here (QLD anyway).

Though I read 1 funny article in paper, that speculated-> Loose quote " That well our Fat Blokes was as Fat as Englands Fat Blokes so why did our scrum suck so much "...fine analogy ;)

Rugby U in oz, is very much the sport of leather Patched sports jacketed MG drivers wif law degree's -> I gather anyway.

Hard life eh Pat....how's all those little Ozlanders reacted to being dumped out of the World Cup btw? And your Fijian mates put up a bloody good fight today also!

Just another thought while I'm in the topicless topic, no word from the Fish since his epic journey....don't suppose he's still in one of them Ukrainian houses of doubtful morals do ya :o ?

Talk of the devil! Soon as I go back to the main page he's on, welcome home, how was it?

I'm back and fine thanks, had the trip of my life and require lots of sleep to get my body functioning again!

I'll put something about my trip down in writing for you lot when I get my head togeter but for now I'm just struggling my way through my first day back at work.

Morning all. No time to read everything so I thought I'd just post here....reasonable UEFA draw I thought. Where's Alkmaar in relation to Amsterdam, anyone know? Easyjet Bristol....gotta be do-able (I'll need to cut back on the wifes spending though :D ). Oh well...back to the pool....hard life :P .

Morning all. No time to read everything so I thought I'd just post here....reasonable UEFA draw I thought. Where's Alkmaar in relation to Amsterdam, anyone know? Easyjet Bristol....gotta be do-able (I'll need to cut back on the wifes spending though :D ). Oh well...back to the pool....hard life :P .

Mike, Alkmaar is a nice town thats north westish of Amsterdam, bout 30-40mins on the train it's easy to get there, defo reccomend it over the nasty tourist trap that is Amsterdam(I know, i lived there for 2 years)