IGNORED

Longest Thread!

Ian

No, I wasn't there...

I wassmile.png .

Told the story before but I only got a ticket on the Friday evening (through the Army FA), was a special day. Terracing where the crowd was completely mobile....every time you looked round you were next to someone different, but it didn't matter a bit.....they were your best mate for thirty secondslaugh.png .

For anybody who saw the A-TEAM in the 1980s, me included sometimes, today is Mr T's birthday, he's 60 years old, he also played Clubber Lang in Rocky III too you will remember, thought he deserved a mention.

First official James Bond trailer for the new movie was shown earlier today, perhaps nobody cares about that but it's all they've been talking about on Bond forums today, damn fucking boring actually, it's a trailer for the next film this year, maybe some kids get excited about anything if they're bored enough etc.

Karting again todaysmile.png .

Got my best time down from a 47.6 to a 45.3....Josh took two seconds off his also with a 48.1, so he's only half a second off what I got last time. I'll have to watch himunsure.png .

Exhausting in this heat but brilliant.

cant find the link, so had to attach the gif, got it at work.

Love the ghosts expressions. Seems to say "om nom nom.... what.... what the.... what the fuck! arggggh! Get off, get off, get off! What the fuck just happened"

post-7537-0-01107400-1337875710_thumb.gif

That last post made no sense whatsoever ? happy.png

All I'll add - if it's a supernatural theme then I'm all for it, been a ghost fancier for as long as I can remember, but never seen one, but do believe they are out there in number, just people stuck between this world and the next that haven't properly passed on yet, they do some local ghost hunts and things but I don't read too much into it, these people are charlatans, you can see right through them, i.e. a year or two ago they went down to the harbor at night and (seriously), 'If you go over there you can feel a draught' or even, 'If you look over there you can see a shadow', bear in mind this was about October time and after dark.. You do the math.. I actually paid about £6 to do that fucking nonsense.. dry.png

One would automatically assume any such shots were doctored to an extent but some I believe are genuine enough, Poltergeists are much more concrete, many believe Enfield never happened etc but I don't suppose we may never know, there are other unwordly phenomena out there we simply can't explain or argue over, but that's one thing that got me involved in the first place, same as with UFO'S and all, so much remains unclear.