IGNORED

Longest Thread!

Ian

Just to say to anyone who smokes a bit of ganja, Happy 4/20 today!! hope to see you all light up at 4.20pm smile.png

For those who have no idea what im on about: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/420_%28cannabis_culture%29

there are pro-cannabis marches and 'public smokes' all over the world today, huge one going on in Hyde Park.

Edited by theprisoner

Just to say to anyone who smokes a bit of ganja, Happy 4/20 today!! hope to see you all light up at 4.20pm smile.png

For those who have no idea what im on about: http://en.wikipedia....nnabis_culture)

there are pro-cannabis marches and 'public smokes' all over the world today, huge one going on in Hyde Park.

Month first then the day thats just backwards. I hate how Americans do this, it follows no logical reasoning at all shaking fist.png .

Rallies do nothing, only reason its not legal is for political reasons and a rally isn't going to change any of their minds(even though the majority have smoked it before). I don't even smoke, just annoys me they don't tax it and pay off the deficit or better yet lower food taxes.

Month first then the day thats just backwards. I hate how Americans do this, it follows no logical reasoning at all shaking%20fist.png .

Rallies do nothing, only reason its not legal is for political reasons and a rally isn't going to change any of their minds(even though the majority have smoked it before). I don't even smoke, just annoys me they don't tax it and pay off the deficit or better yet lower food taxes.

I agree, but in this case, 4/20 sounds a lot better when you say it than 20/4, silly i know.

It's annoying to see other countries have embraced it, and stoneage GB is well er still stuck in the stoneage, and what makes it more funny is that the Liberals esentialy want to decriminalise it and the Conservatives don't.

Edited by theprisoner

I agree, but in this case, 4/20 sounds a lot better when you say it than 20/4, silly i know.

It's annoying to see other counties have embraced it, and stoneage GB is well er still stuck in the stoneage, and what makes it more funny is that the Liberals esentialy want to decriminalise it and the Conservatives don't.

From and online dictionary, Liberal: Not limited to or by established, traditional, orthodox, or authoritarian attitudes, views, or dogmas; free from bigotry. I find it ironic that the Liberals don't seem to understand what liberal means most the time, but it's fitting for them as a party to decriminalise it, but they should really be making more of an effort.

It makes sense for Americans doing it that way though, because they tend to actually say the month followed by the day.

I know, but it just doesn't follow any logic to do it that way.

I always use date first, month after. Agree it does make more sense from a British perspective.

Looks like I missed the time in question but I don't smoke that stuff, tried it once or twice but it's just not for me.

Plenty of ways to get a high legally. Unions on a Sunday is good enough.

Plenty of the 'so-called' legal highs are as strong as the real thing now, some are stronger.

Plenty of the 'so-called' legal highs are as strong as the real thing now, some are stronger.

Have a friend who's very experimental with drugs, seen him try the legal high Salvia was not a pretty sight. He ended up going outside for 5mins looking at his hand shitting himself.

People sometimes say it's easier to lose yourself in drink and drugs than it can be to cope with life.

Hard to argue.

Sure, im sure some of my mental health issues are related to taking too much acid in my early 20's, i smoke weed due to muscle spasms and sleep issues, i have epilepsy, whilst i don't have many fits these days, some days i wake up and my muscles shake loads and its very uncomfortable and it can be embarrassing at times, cannabis tends to put my body out for a while as it blocks paths in the brain that are causing the electrical impulses giving me the spasms, I only smoke certain types of cannabis as well, so im not smoking the shitty wet ten bags you get on the street these days, it's got to be the real deal, if i can't get it, i will put up with the spasms and that till i can(and yes, ive tried a million and one things from the nhs, and still do, the last one i tried has gone on to give me a rash all over my legs that now i can't get rid of shaking%20fist.png

i smoke it cos i enjoy it...i do it in moderation...i'm harsh with people who take it too far with drugs and think it's just a coward's way out

I agree, and i did just that for a number of years, but ive learn't my lesson. Alcohol is the biggest drug of them all though and how many people overdue that on a regular basis?

I've a got a very strong withstanding to liquor, haven't been drunk for 15 years now I can honestly say that, takes a damn lot to get me inebriated, but still like a drink every now and again, tomorrow night is the time for that, looking forward to it, never been reckless with it at any time, but done some damn stupid things back in the day when I was at a younger age due to intoxicants that are best left in the past, but you live and learn.

Anybody drink Union ?, we have a few on Sundays, get a bit of a buzz without losing control of your senses etc, highly recommended if you can stomach it