IGNORED

Longest Thread!

Ian

Real quiet again today but for anyone that missed it, our excellent government leader Mr David Cameron had a bit of misfortune just recently and left some tavern with his lovely wife and exited the premises and drove away and didn't realize they had left their kid behind at the bar. It was some 20 minutes or more before they went back and collected her. ohmy.png

Tells you all you need to know about the UK Government right now and the state this country's in maybe, who would do such a stupid thing.

And lo and behold I read the link and saw the words 'James Bond', you couldn't make it up, 'too much time indeed', hard to argue..

The kid behind it looked like he wanted to be the lead singer of Madness all his life.

Incidentally today was the Tyson ear biting incident on Holyfield in Vegas in 1997, it was big news at the time and he even had his Boxing License revoked for a year or two because of it.

I never understood why some retail establishments need their own damn radio station (that would just throw me off my work) and you're looking for some lamb chops or celery and have to endure Tom Jones or Kate Bush while you shop, just cut that out. shaking fist.png

Incidentally, anyone do anything special for the summer equinox the other night... Stonehenge etc, must be one or two.

G'day. I should be on this site more than I am. I apologize for my lackness in being on here. How is everyone? I've fully moved over to Perth (Australia) now so aussie blues in Perth let yoruself be known to me!

update the member-map mate, might get a hit ;)

Welcome back mate, all settled in?

No idea what a member-map is! been away too long.

Got a job working for a company called Built, they are training me to be out of the following (estimator, Quantity Survayor or a Project Manager) to which I choose what I want to do, got no experiance or qualifications in any of these mind! Luck was definatly on my side.

Gutted I wont be able to go the games any more though, hopefully next summer they tour Australia again.

How is everyone else keeping?

No idea what a member-map is! been away too long.

Got a job working for a company called Built, they are training me to be out of the following (estimator, Quantity Survayor or a Project Manager) to which I choose what I want to do, got no experiance or qualifications in any of these mind! Luck was definatly on my side.

Gutted I wont be able to go the games any more though, hopefully next summer they tour Australia again.

How is everyone else keeping?

Glad it's going well for you....hows the littl'un (can't remember his name and don't want to get it wrong....againunsure.png )?