IGNORED

Longest Thread!

Ian

http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/1499648032/fat-kid-rules-the-world-0

I've just found one extra thing to add to the list of things to do when I win the Euro millions.

Guessing most people know what kick starter is, anyway stumbled across this one that has a quality package for anyone with a spare $10k. You'd get to make your own short movie with the help of some people from Hollywood.

Nasty story from my holiday location of choice...

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-18396623

It's the beach that the holiday brochures always have a picture of (there's a shipwreck on it that you can't see in this picture)...

Beautiful-Navagio-Beach-Zakynthos-Greece-6.jpg

Been on the beach myself (though not the cliff top 'cos I don't go heights).

Sad....but if you're partner is seven months pregnant base jumping probably isn't the best idea.

Ive got limited sympathy for people jumping off things but still its a horrible thing to happen. Thoughts go to his family and friends.... Mike, beach looks incredible though, have to send me some details!

On a lighter note (maybe) i just drunkingly spent 300 quid on amazon (so might meet this unfortunate gent if my wife finds out the true figure - im not telling her the true figure!), lets see who approves of whats on the list:

"Iron Man 1 & 2 Double Pack [blu-ray] "

"Despicable Me Triple Play (Blu-ray, DVD + Digital Copy)"

"Big Fish [blu-ray] [2007][Region Free]"

"Chuck - Complete Season 1-4 [DVD]"

"Blue Guitars [11CD + DVD] - Chris Rea"

"Cloudy With a Chance of Meatballs [blu-ray]"

"The Ronnie Barker Ultimate Collection [DVD]"

"Being John Malkovich [DVD] [2000]""Event Horizon [blu-ray] [1997]"

"High Fidelity [DVD] [2000]" (my all time favourite film/book)

"Humphrey Bogart Collection (6 Disc)" (for me mums birthday)

"Red [blu-ray]"

"The James Cagney Collection [DVD]" (for me mums birthday)

"Cyanide and Happiness: I'm Giving You the Finger" "Dexter - Seasons 1-5 Complete [DVD]"

"The Family Guy Trilogy - Laugh It Up, Fuzzball [DVD]"

"Cloudy With A Chance Of Meatballs"

"Erin Brockovich [DVD]

"Errol Flynn Collection (for me mums birthday)

"Mad Max Trilogy: Mad Max

and some filters for my camera....

Justifiable since my birthdays comin up, right..........dont%20know.gif

(theres no "worried / looking over their shoulder" emoticon!)

Edited by Matt

Ive got limited sympathy for people jumping off things but still its a horrible thing to happen. Thoughts go to his family and friends.... Mike, beach looks incredible though, have to send me some details!

On a lighter note (maybe) i just drunkingly spent 300 quid on amazon (so might meet this unfortunate gent if my wife finds out the true figure - im not telling her the true figure!), lets see who approves of whats on the list:

"Despicable Me Triple Play (Blu-ray, DVD + Digital Copy)"

"Chuck - Complete Season 1-4 [DVD]"

"Blue Guitars [11CD + DVD] - Chris Rea"

"Cloudy With a Chance of Meatballs [blu-ray]"

"High Fidelity [DVD] [2000]" (my all time favourite film/book)

"Humphrey Bogart Collection (6 Disc)" (for me mums birthday)

"The James Cagney Collection [DVD]" (for me mums birthday)

"Dexter - Seasons 1-5 Complete [DVD]"

"Cloudy With A Chance Of Meatballs"

"Errol Flynn Collection (for me mums birthday)

and some filters for my camera....

Justifiable since my birthdays comin up, right..........dont%20know.gif

(theres no "worried / looking over their shoulder" emoticon!)

I hope the filters make up the bulk of that, considering you could DL everything else and most them aren't worth watching twice. However props on Dexter and Chuck, 2 great series.

screen-shot-2012-06-12-at-13-14-51.png?w=150

I got bored of writing cover letters the other day. I had been using a template, then working wound it, but copy&pasted this into the shout box. Then on the next job app I pasted this by accident and couldnt be bothered to change it. Guessing they must be a fan of Karl smile.png.

Took a bike in today to be serviced, think I was a bit overcharged, real rough neighborhood it was too. Won't disclose the amount but fuck me I was surprised at the sum total, guy said 'I could have had an accident in a weeks time if I hadn't brought it in', and 'The Police would have handed out an on the spot fine and not been too impressed etc', must have eyes like a fucking eagle is all I can say if they even bother to do patrols..

It does ride better now though, but how long before something else goes wrong, can be real hard to find a reliable, reputable bike store these days unless you want to pay top dollar, and I can't really afford that at the moment. I'm not all up on bike maintenance and did need a repair but damn it, it was an expensive fix, kid I dealt with was only about twenty years old too, think it was fucking amateur's R us today, but seems like they did a job anyway.

They all weren't in some rock group with someone called Mike some years back by any chance 67.gif

No, actually one of the workers showed me where the real axle has snapped in two, what's to say they couldn't have done it themselves, 'come back in 30 minutes and pick it up' etc, how the fuck do I know what mischief they're up to, I wouldn't be at all surprised if they exaggerated the problems with it, to make a better job at getting the cash etc, but as stated, it did need doing, but will find somewhere different next time

true about reliable people...luckily for me my dad's mate is a mechanic and i also have a mate who is a mechanic so i know i won't be ripped off if i ever need anythin doin

Daughter not long out of a relationship has two blokes chasing her at the mo.....a plumber and a Tesco security guard.

Guess which one we liketongue.png .

I actually got a laugh out of that.., it was just a spontaneous moment of humor above all else, but well done anyway.

Security personnel can actually earn a decent salary these days, so don't knock it.

bloody hell i'm honoured :lol::P

and got a mate who does it at tesco too said it's good money...especially the night shifts

I'm not laughing anymore, it was short lived, damn Germans have scored... I feel it could be curtains for Netherlands tonight sad.png I wanted them do it actually, but we could be looking at the eventual euro champs tonight.

We never go in Tesco, it's a quick risk in ASDA every now and again and keeping tongues bitten, only when it's necessary is it worth a visit.

Saw on a rival forum that Henry Hill has died after a short illness, he was portrayed by Ray Liotta in Goodfellas, and did not too bad a job with it, if anyone's interested. Scorcese is merely a Francis Ford Coppola charlatan and it's nowhere near as great a movie as people make out, but there you are.