IGNORED

Longest Thread!

Ian

Or is there..

Hands up I just had a sneak at a LFC shite forum page and todays top topic of discussion is.... Your three favorite places to masturbate violent.gif

Just as I was having my mini cheddars too damn it

The best thing about it is I think they are really being serious about it, have a look - if you can stomach it. I only read the opening post and that was enough

All very ironic

http://forums.lfconline.com/showthread.php?t=152479

You didn't read it :P she lost her cat and she asked one of the graphic designers at her work to make a poster for her, he hates cats and couldn't give two flying *&£%'s so was taking the piss, making it look like a movie poster or adding stuff she didn't want...its funny if you read it :lol:

For those that are traveling to the Far East !!

Essential Japanese phrases.....

That's not right.................................................................Sum Ting Wong

Are you harbouring a fugitive?.........................................Hu Yu Hai Ding

See me ASAP...................................................................Kum Hia Nao

Stupid Man.......................................................................Dum Gai

Small Horse......................................................................Tai Ni Po Ni

Did you go to the beach?.................................................Wai Yu So Tan?

I bumped into a coffee table.............................................Ai Bang Mai Ni

I think you need a face lift.................................................Chin Tu Fat

It's very dark in here.........................................................Wai So Dim?

I thought you were on a diet.............................................Wai Yu Mun Ching?

This is a tow away zone....................................................No Pah King

Our meeting is scheduled for next week...........................Wai Yu Kum Nao?

Staying out of sight...........................................................Lei Ying Lo

He's cleaning his automobile............................................Wa Shing Ka

Your body odour is offensive............................................Yu Stin Ki Pu

Great.................................................................................Fu Kin Su Pah