IGNORED

Longest Thread!

Ian

Sold my car today (off ebay to avoid fees) and got £400.....paid £450 for it six months ago when it had five plus months MOT and now it's pretty much a pile of junk MOT failure that would cost a fortune to put right. Whyhuh.png ? And the guy got the train down from London to pick it up.

Not complaining...it's double what I was expecting. Happy dayssmile.png .

Harry? haha think you mean Henry haha. Yeah sudden decision, was out here on holiday, loved it, so now where staying. Might as well take these opportunities when they come up.

Is Pat still around on here?

Came over all dyslexic...sorryunsure.png .

Good luck to you mate....Pat's disappeared into "the triangle" sadly.

anyone know where I can find an English sixpence from 1969? I know its very specific but its for a special occasion.

I've got a box of the things somewhere Matt (all sorts of pre decimal coins)....probably buried deep in the attic but I'll see if I can track it down if you have no luck elsewhere.

Looking for a new car....found this on ebayohmy.png . Some people are insane.

why.jpg

I've got a box of the things somewhere Matt (all sorts of pre decimal coins)....probably buried deep in the attic but I'll see if I can track it down if you have no luck elsewhere.

Looking for a new car....found this on ebayohmy.png . Some people are insane.

why.jpg

suicide doors lol, don't park in the multi story car park lol

suicide doors lol, don't park in the multi story car park lol

I once drove a van into a multi story....not a problem given that it was only a car size you'd think; unfortunately it was a refrigerated one and the unit on the roof came off second best to the concrete ceilingunsure.png .

Had to let all the air out of the tyres to get it outblush.png .

I once drove a van into a multi story....not a problem given that it was only a car size you'd think; unfortunately it was a refrigerated one and the unit on the roof came off second best to the concrete ceilingunsure.png .

Sorry but....rofl.gif

haha nice one Mike, was it your van? rofl.gif