IGNORED

Longest Thread!

Ian

My mother's moving house so having a big clear out....went up a couple of days back to help/take any stuff I wanted to keep/sell.

She had and old sewing machine which I brought home....wife said that's a piece of crap and we should dump it but I said I'd do a bit of research.

Found this (identical machine)....

http://www.ismacs.net/jones/fiddle_base.html

Then this one in much worse condition just sold on ebay ("mine" is proper working order, original box, original instruction manual)...

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/120879012950?ssPageName=STRK:MEWAX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1423.l2649#ht_3945wt_1270

Resultyay.gif !

My mother's moving house so having a big clear out....went up a couple of days back to help/take any stuff I wanted to keep/sell.

She had and old sewing machine which I brought home....wife said that's a piece of crap and we should dump it but I said I'd do a bit of research.

Found this (identical machine)....

http://www.ismacs.ne...iddle_base.html

Then this one in much worse condition just sold on ebay ("mine" is proper working order, original box, original instruction manual)...

http://www.ebay.co.u...#ht_3945wt_1270

Resultyay.gif !

good lad - half way to a season ticket :D

Haven't been drunk for 15 years now, can honestly say that, I've seen it, done it, got the damn T shirt in that respect but it's merely a thing of the past now, not like these fucking Idiots at weekends in city centers swaying about and vomiting and making ass clowns of themselves, mind you, what they do is their business, but we go quietly about after some intoxicants.

Going to a 1960's night at a venue in Bournemouth tonight, and looking foward to it actually, could be some liquor involved as the hours wear on, but it takes a lot of drink to get me inebriated these days, and we're always careful with it. So long as you get a bit of a buzz and enjoy yourselves without being reckless then I think that's enough.

Edited by Dalziel Kane

Being drunk is fun and I've not got a problem with people doing it it's just that the handful of people that can't hold their drink and end up causing fights/riots just because they think they're invincible after a lager shandy get on my tits. Whenever I've been drunk I've never raised a finger to someone and I know that in my nature it's not going to happen in the future, it just angers me that going out round town is such a dangerous thing to do because some morons go out in the hope of finding some action at the end of it.

Young people these days! Shoot the lot of them!

We recently went to Blackpool for my 18th and we just bought a load of drink and took it back to the hotel room which we had hired for the night. It meant that we could drink as much as we wanted without being troubled by any knobheads that were on a night out and looking for trouble. It was a really good night in fact and was a better way to spend an evening rather than going in and out of trouble-looking nightclubs.

Didn't somebody get knifed in Preston last night or the day before, remember reading it on the news. Outside a bar it was, these things are happening with alarming frequency in this country now, what's the penalty, five year mandatory Jail term I think it is for possession of a knife on the streets, but these fucking idiots who carry them don't seem to pay any attention to things like that.

Let's be careful out there.

That's not entirely true though is it mellow.png

It's interesting too that less people wear wristwatches now as they are dependant on cell phones for the time. Really annoys me too when some people see I have a watch on and ask 'what time is it', especially as there's usually a big fucking clock in the same room, it's like 'I'm too lazy to turn my head round and have a look' etc dry.png