IGNORED

Longest Thread!

Ian

Anyone use or tried Wordpress. It enables you to get involved with blogs but after registering they don't let you say anything and still waiting to see something after a handful of posts. I'm not one for patience and I don't know what they're playing at. I'm already at a stage after some 'recent frustrations' where I feel I've had enough of it even after a short time. I'm not one for being messed about.

Thought I'd try something in seeing how smart some people may be.

Merely - what is speed, in three words ?

Take part, don't take part, it's no skin off my nose, but it's an open challenge to anybody.

Anyone who decides the answer should be "It's amphetamine sulphate" will get short shrift.

Just thought this would be interesting

The idea that any newspaper is the 'vigilant guardian of the rights of the ordinary citizen' is hilarious

BFmAfWoCUAAruhW.jpg

Irony that it's the S*n running this front page. I'm all for regulation of the papers to stop them from sculpting the nations political views, although I doubt that will be the censorship enforced.

God bless chorley, stood outside pall mall shop for exactly 30 seconds and have already seen a woman sat in the bus stop swigging a bottle of cider and had that crippled tramp walk past and pick up a docker off the floor whilst farting very loudly and probably not very dryly

my home town everyone..so proud :lol:

wouldn't change it for anything :rofl:

Before My time really but know all to well how she shafted the working class, She's despised in My line of work for the privatisation of the Railway.

She's despised in most places up North. I found it funny how there are petitions to get 'Ding Dong The Witch is Dead' to No.1 in the official UK Charts.

I wouldn't wish ill on her, or celebrate her death. That's a bit fucking mean. How do you think Mark feels or other family members, do you reckon they'll be having a little celebration of their own? One day it could be someone you care about.

I remember well her time in office. First female leader of the country, invading the Falkland Islands, privatization of Rail networks, poll tax introduction, closing of mining communities, riots in various cities, severe unemployment, Brighton Bomb incident, memorable election campaigns etc. Sure was a colorful character, and whatever is said, she certainly got herself noticed and made some waves, although not a name for everyone. I'm not really sad to see her go today, but have nothing against her. Should get a state funeral now as it's been discussed before but nothing's been finalized yet so far as I can ascertain. Still a memorable day for all involved, whether you were for or against her.

RIP

I wouldn't wish ill on her, or celebrate her death. That's a bit fucking mean. How do you think Mark feels or other family members, do you reckon they'll be having a little celebration of their own? One day it could be someone you care about.

People I care about aren't people like her. She isn't getting a state funeral either, its been confirmed in the news.

Apparently she's been in Hell less than a day and already closed three furnaces.