IGNORED

Longest Thread!

Ian

I couldn't even attest to quite what was going on there. Just appeared to be more Japanese nonsense they invariably come up with

Is this the right section for it, or another thing that gets on my damn nerves, but today 'The Duke and Duchess of Cambridge' (why can't they just drop these horrible cunty titles) are expecting their first child, and there was a spontaneous news explosion today when news first arrived, that was probably broadcast in 99 per cent of the earths population. Me, I couldn't quite care less if I'm honest. Just fail to recognize anything to do with The British Royal Family.

Expect it to be front page news on every publication you read tomorrow and another excuse for a fucking street party when it arrives.

I actually got very irritated writing all that, should have put it in the previous thread, but that's that

Genuinely sad news that Mr Sir Patrick Moore has died after a short illness..

Just a few days away from what would have been his 90th Birthday, that man was a giant for astronomy, and It's a sad time for all involved. Feel a little upset by this right now, and he was such a great man. Passed away only a few hours ago.

My symapthies to his immediate family and farewell to a decent and fun individual. RIP

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-20657939

Said before, but The World Is Supposed to End this week accoring to Mayan fools, or philosophers or whatever the fuck they see themselves as.

The Earth has been in existence for Five Billion Years, if some Armageddon type event was to happen, it would have occured by now, and why some groups or tribes insist every now and again we are forecast for some final event and everything to be obliterated I don't know. It's nothing more than a load of garbage and every time, "The World is going to end", lo and behold the very next day, we are still alive and breathing etc.

Even so, if it does occur, I'll be fucking pleased enough

http://www.timeanddate.com/calendar/maya-world-end.html

The Mayan prophecy has been lost in westernisation. What they're more likely referring to, is the end of a regime or a law. An event that would change something. It's the 'death' of an old habit or rule.

It's similar to the tarot card, 'death'. It doesn't literally mean "you're going to die" or "someone is going to die", it's referring to the end of something old and the start of something new.

The Mayans may have predicted the date to be that of change within the American Gun law or current licensing/ownership? To most, gun wielding Americans, that probably is the end of their world. If there is a significant change or event, on the day, don't be surprised if its that :)