IGNORED

Longest Thread!

Ian

• 2 weeks later...

I saw that, but it means a whole lot of messing around with Pop Up Blockers, and correct settings and I just can't be asked with that right now.

Maybe another time. I could essentially watch at a later date, merely go to Youtube and look it up there, but it won't be tonight. It can wait, all said.

Try this...

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-scotland-20211782

Alienware.

overpriced and no way worth it, ive had 2 in the past, the second was worse than the first if that was even possible, build something for half the price thats better, although i will admit they do look cool, and when you have one out in public people do look at like, wtf kinda pc is that? the amount of people that would come and ask what it was.

http://www.dailymail...ost_read_module

I've been wanting to talk about this for a while but it's such a horrible case to talk about it.

A 16 year old girl drunk on vodka and on drugs heading to the city centre on a 18 year old's birthday.

She got off the train and leant on it as she exited

Guard asked her to move away and signalled the train to move.

The girl fell over, and fell underneath carriage and got ran over by the train as it moved

The guard has now been jailed for 5 years.

It's been a horrible case all around.

I saw the family of the girl put flowers on West Kirby beach a few months ago and when it's in front of you, it really brings it home what was happened.

We had an (similar) incident back in 2004 about four miles from here when a girl about the same age was badly inebriated and instead of taking the bridge over the line, merely got down on to the tracks to cross to the other side and was subsequently electrocuted by the main line circuit. It's as stupid as it is tragic. Not the first 'mishap' to happen to 'careless' individuals with trains and liquor.

If you drink to the extent where you're no longer in control of yourself or capable then it's asking for trouble. I did that for years, and pulled out of it and never looked back. What people or kids do in Town Centers on Friday nights is their business.