IGNORED

Longest Thread!

Ian

Insane. End of his career surely.

I don't think it will be, knowing the general public loves a scumbag. He'll want his face on tv to show he's sorry and try to win the public round. His fee will be low and his publicity is huge at the moment so will get high ratings, maybe (fellow scumbag) Piers Morgan's show or Celebrity Jungle.

I don't think it will be, knowing the general public loves a scumbag. He'll want his face on tv to show he's sorry and try to win the public round. His fee will be low and his publicity is huge at the moment so will get high ratings, maybe (fellow scumbag) Piers Morgan's show or Celebrity Jungle.

Agreed, he'll end up on Big Brother or I'm A Celebrity to try and win people over, many people have done it - just look at Michael Barrymore.

Don't agree (and I hope I'm right). He's overstepped the mark for me....absolutely no excuse and he's as lucky as fuck to just get community service. Scumbag.

I thought this was all in reference to another disgraced soccer player but it turns out it was that scruffy show host who doesn't recognize the sight of a razor and hot water and did some shows where he tried to get back some former members (I.e. Dynasty, Star Trek), all together, simply because he wanted to see it or it was a challenge (and more often than not failed)

Bottom line is, I don't care about this individual, as with so many others (with people of similar stature or genre), is merely a fucking irrelevance.

Does anyone know how to take a video code (embedded or link) and convert it into a save'able file?

Mate has a video which we want to upload to other sources, unfortunately he's lost the original video file, so we can only watch it through his FB. Does anyone know if its possible to convert it into a file, so that it can be uploaded elsewhere i.e Youtube?

Video- http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?v=86158160327&set=vb.755220327&type=2&theater