IGNORED

Longest Thread!

Ian

I was close Mike! Looking at it, you'd never think it could stay in the air would you? Apparently its one of the most comfortable flight experiences possible, even in bad turbulance. Still, if I never had to step foot on another plane i'd be happy (married to an American however means that wont be the case :( )

http://www.thesun.co...sion-built.html

seems to be popping up all over facebook at moment..her attitude stinks a bit doesn't it

I think (abortion) it’s a waste of taxpayers’ money
no, you're a waste of tax payers money. Incredible. Licence to breed please? Edited by Matt

Couldn't care much about degenerates or these women with cunts like clowns pockets. It's the poor miserable kids you have to pity above all else, but individuals like that are getting a dime a dozen now. Just stay out of my way.

Growing a beard for the first time in weeks but not sure I want to go ahead with it. Better to be clean shaven I feel. Cold water works better than hot for it. Beard may not go much further and just shave the whole lot off soon enough.

I've never been able to shave without having a clean shave. I'd like to shave but keep a thin layer of hair but it always seems to go tits up when I try it. Sounds a bit gay but does anyone have any shaving tips? (i.e. - taking off a big beard whilst still keeping a thin beard/moustache).

The beard is still prevalent and ongoing.

I don't like having to shave twice a day so to hell with it and just let it continue, although it may well come to a point in time, when enough is enough and I make a decision to take it all off.

Zoo, get down to your local ALDI and get their own brand of razors, they're highly recommended and at a good price and it shaves clear in no time at all and you can leave the other areas as to how you see fit.

I never have mustaches, or hair designs, it's clean shaven or nothing this end.

I've never been able to shave without having a clean shave. I'd like to shave but keep a thin layer of hair but it always seems to go tits up when I try it. Sounds a bit gay but does anyone have any shaving tips? (i.e. - taking off a big beard whilst still keeping a thin beard/moustache).

i use hair clippers..works a treat

Gary Glitter would be a good candidate considering what goes on behind closed doors within the church. I for one don't really care who the new Pope is, some black man (I don't mean that in an offensive way) from Ghana is the bookies favorite to take it and is apparently going to be the first black Pope should he be picked. It'll be good for equality and all that if he is selected but the Vatican isn't something I can get excited about.