IGNORED

Blackburn Away (league Cup)

JamesN

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What on earth has gone wrong. It looks like it's gonna be a bad week ahead. We've been knocked out of the Carling Cup tonight; the way we're leaking goals left right and centre, we're gonna get bashed at the weekend; and we're probably gonna get knocked out of Europe next week. I've only got one word to describe my feelings. B@11@[ks!!

How do chaps, not a great result or performance i just hope we vastly improve and sharpish or its midtable this term. By rights we should be beating teams like Bburn not that there a shit team but the fact we have supposedly strengthened our team this season and they have not speaks volumes on how bad where playing.

Im not looking forward to playing the shite with the way where playing i hope we get a grip on the weekend and kick start our season.

the midfield we put out lacked any cohesion or creativity so it was no surprise we lost and didn't score, I couldn't even be bothered listening to it as I wasn't overly bothered about the cup anyway. That being said, our defending is embarrassing, hopefully Stubbs will sort it out. Also, I think all those who doubted what a brilliant defensive player Carsley was should reconsider, he may not be the most gifted ball player, but like Cahill he has a knack of being in the right place at the right time and excelling at his role in the team, Fellaini and Castillo haven't been able to get close to filling his boots so far.

Having watched the "highlights" this morning it's nice to see that the defence are sharing the mistakes out :angry: .

Jags this time by the look of it, Olsson just walked straight through him.

Shame about the disallowed goal but it was the right decision.

Some surprises though...Villa losing to QPR, City out at Brighton....and can Newcastle possibly sink any lower? Shocking.....but funny :) .

never gonna win that game playin 3 defensive mids and osman in midfield? what the fucks the point in that and we still let a goal in after 10 mins! its a joke at the moment only room for one defensive mid! play the one and attack fellaini was bought for 15m to do that job he shouldnt need a hand! never gonna win fuck all with a negative attitude like that!