Baines

Arteta

Osman

Fellini

Cahill

Saha

Yabubu

2-0 Everton (:

You'd drop Jags? I think he has been one of best most consistant defenders. And J.Lo has been awful in the centre. Yobo has been sloppy recently but i think he's carrying a knock.

I would be tempted to pair Jags and Rodders in the centre, see how they do. J.Lo needs to get confidence back in his play, but is too much of a liability in the centre at the moment, and for his good against the shite I think Yobo should be rested.

My team would be as follows.

Howard,

Neville Jags Rodwell J.Lo

Arteta Fellaini Castillo Osman Baines

Vaughn

Going to rest Yak as well, wouldn;t want to risk him, Saha rested as well, want both of them top form for Saturday. Think Vaughn could really benefit from 90 mins

im pretty sure we'll go full strength. the only way for the defence to get there act together has got to be time on the pitch, we really need a clean sheet before the derby.

howard

pip yobo jags baines

arteta castillo felaini osman

cahill

yak

i still dont think lescott deserves to start ahead of baines right now

im pretty sure we'll go full strength. the only way for the defence to get there act together has got to be time on the pitch, we really need a clean sheet before the derby.

howard

pip yobo jags baines

arteta castillo felaini osman

cahill

yak

i still dont think lescott deserves to start ahead of baines right now

Could not agree more Steve but Moyes will give the nod to Lescott and he doesn't deserve it

Just read an article on SkySports about Baines being reassured. RRound maybe hinting he will get the nod over Lescott. He even went as far to say that Lescott understand the position and perhaps desrves to be dropped. I hope this is right and I really hope Baines takes the chance. The lad is talented.

http://www.skysports.com/story/0,19528,11661_4188270,00.html

Edited by BlueBri

Id give the back four and howard another run and hopefully they will get there act together........

As for the rest....... id just put out an average side.......Not arsed about the Carling Cup.....we havent got the squad

I think people should care about the Carling Cup, its a very good way of getting into Europe now, getting in via the league is going to be even harder this year so we probably should care about it.

Problem is if we stay in it we risk getting drawn against Arsenal and getting bounced out by their youth team (again :( ).

Having said that Blackburn have only taken four points from the four games since they beat us and have conceded four goals twice.

If our defence can keep down the mistakes (and own goals) to a managable level we shouldn't have too much trouble scoring.

Looks like 5-3 to us then :D .

So put your money on a 0-0 draw and us going out on pens <_< .

Just read an article on SkySports about Baines being reassured. RRound maybe hinting he will get the nod over Lescott. He even went as far to say that Lescott understand the position and perhaps desrves to be dropped. I hope this is right and I really hope Baines takes the chance. The lad is talented.

http://www.skysports.com/story/0,19528,11661_4188270,00.html

The lad is talented but, just like Lescott at present, he can't defend

---------------------------------------------------HOWARD-----------------------------------------------------------

HIBBERT--------------------------JAGIELKA--------------------------YOBO---------------------------------BAINES

-------------------------------------------------- CASTILLO----------------------------------------------------------

OSMAN-------------------------------------------FELLAINI---------------------------------------------------ARTETA

------------------------------SAHA--------------------------------------YAKUBU-------------------------------------

Arteta may have a problem starting because of an illness but i hope he does start, Hibbert may get a run in as he's match fit and Cahill i think will get a rest for Saturday.

We're not half as weak as we were in the first match, our midfield is certainly a lot stronger and will be more so when pienaar gets back, hiccup at right back frees neville to play just in front of defense but then again we have casti so unless he plays right back i cant see him playing.