IGNORED

Video Game Thread

dark

I completed the game too.

Wait, she was killed on the first mission, i thought that was cannon?

I saw her die, shot and lying in a pool of blood in the shower, there's no way she survived.

It was just Travis's paranoia that led to the excavation of the graveyard. Nothing else. And Victoria was given to a foster family to give her a normal life.

Right?

What?

But she was killed, i SAW him shoot her!

If she wasn't killed, then why did they keep it a secret from the player?

And why would she bother writing that letter then if she wasn't really killed? She could have easily just told him what to do, and where to keep her safe, rather than him having to guess and abandon her at an Orphanage, Diana would have found a safer place for her.

Are you positive about this? I mean, i didn't search the ending or anyhing, but i'm convinced that Diana died, Dexter went after Victoria, and Travis was paranoid of 47, and assumed Diana was still alive, even after his girlfriend said that 47 confirmed the kill, and 47 NEVER fails a contract, and i also saw him do it.

I don't want to say your wrong, but...i really don't see how she could have survived :|

Could you please explain it all to me if i'm wrong?

47 kills Travis in the end and thus ends The Agency from being able to track Victoria and turn her into an assassin. Due to there being no known threat against her Victoria is re-united with a woman named 'Diana' who is the same Diana that was shot in the first mission.

In the end it turns out that Diana didn't die, she was merely winged by 47 and as she lay dying told 47 of what The Agency had planned. She never dies and it's revealed that when she was young Diana was exactly the same as Victoria, she was supposed to be a super-assassin but found a way to escape.

I was going FM the night away but wife took the computer to work with her dry.png

Is Football Manager 2013 any good Matt? I was going to pick it up for my laptop because its on the cheap in Tesco but most of the review sites are saying its gash...

Is Football Manager 2013 any good Matt? I was going to pick it up for my laptop because its on the cheap in Tesco but most of the review sites are saying its gash...

havent played it since 00/01, was still Championship Manager then. Immensely complicated but I think ive been out of the series too long to give a good feedback mate.

Yeah it's quite good. Just make sure you update it as before the patches there were a few issues, that may be why some reviews are unfavourable.

It was saying that the bad parts were that there were a few bugs and the fact that it is impossible to have a 'good season'. People were saying that no matter who you play with or how much time you put into your tactics you will engage in a 'losing streak' during the season and that this happens whether you're playing as FC Barcelona or Accrington Stanley.

Thanks for the feedback though, I'll pick it up if I'm in town :)

I'm halfway through Assassins Creed 3 and it's been really slow up until becoming the assassin. I just hope that now I am one the game can really come into its own and be something big. Revelations (my favourite so far) started in a similar way so I'm hoping that I'll be happy come the end.

Revelations was a let down, the best one was AC2. I was howling laughing at the final fight and the position in society that bad guy held.

It's starting to feel like Lost now though, I get the impression that they don't know what to do with it storyline-wise and they make things up as they go along.