IGNORED

Lorik Cana

Cana would become a legend here, the only thing is the refs would get a repetative stress disorder or something with the number of cards they'd show him. Wankers

Possibly, but they were like that with Dunc too. I still want him here. I would love to see him take out Gerrard in the Derby. Almost worth a three match ban just for that. (Or am I just vicious?) I still say that is how football SHOULD be played. It is not a game for soft marshmallow wimps. Or at least it shouldn't be.

• Replies 289
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Possibly, but they were like that with Dunc too. I still want him here. I would love to see him take out Gerrard in the Derby. Almost worth a three match ban just for that. (Or am I just vicious?) I still say that is how football SHOULD be played. It is not a game for soft marshmallow wimps. Or at least it shouldn't be.

Right on

Sign him on a months loan, bring him on as a sub in last five minutes of the Derby, take out Gerrard Simple!!!!!!

Sounds good to me!

Looks like he would move here, can we get in ahead of Hamburg??? Aren't they signing Berg aswell?

Certainly would add some steel to midfield, Fellaini and Cana acting as Arteta's bodyguards, I say sign him, prefer him to M'Bia, 7 yellows and 1 red ain't that bad to be honest, I don't know how that would translate in the Prem.

Looks like he would move here, can we get in ahead of Hamburg??? Aren't they signing Berg aswell?

Certainly would add some steel to midfield, Fellaini and Cana acting as Arteta's bodyguards, I say sign him, prefer him to M'Bia, 7 yellows and 1 red ain't that bad to be honest, I don't know how that would translate in the Prem.

39 yellows and 8 reds is the prem equivalent in cards :lol: but i want Cana here...and by the sounds of it he knows of our interest...go Davey, go get the crazy bastard!

he would be sent off to many times, waste of money.

woah woah woah...waste of money? at £7mill, hes a snip (quoted from most 'linked' articles)...all that he'd have to do is workk with Moyes like he did with Fellaini. Tidy his tackling, improve the lateness etc...most deffiantely not a waste of money :)

I agree.

I don't know how the yellow and red cards can be translated. But I would still like Moyes to work his magic on the guy. And he to work his magic on the field.

I mean watching Gerrard fly into row Z would be worth the price alone surely?

woah woah woah...waste of money? at £7mill, hes a snip (quoted from most 'linked' articles)...all that he'd have to do is workk with Moyes like he did with Fellaini. Tidy his tackling, improve the lateness etc...most deffiantely not a waste of money :)

By waste of money, i mean in the first season, i dont wanna sign someone thats going to take a few months to adjust to our league, but in the mean time get 4/5 red cards, which he will, cos in our league its non contact or you get booked. maybe once he adjusted he be good, but how many games is he going to cost us by getting set off?

i really don't understand why everyone gets excited about cana...they see a few strong challenges on youtube, honestly he isn't that good.

So a defensive midfielder(his main position) who is a great tackler, passer, and goal scorer (17 goals in 124 apps) isn't good and what we have been lacking since the reasonably good days of lee carsley.

i wouldn't say he was a great tackler or passer, he's just someone who flies in...felli does that too doesn't make him good at it. cana is a decent player but he's nothing special. i've always said it, mbia's the better player. he's gone yeh, but doesn't automatically mean cana is a good buy.

i wouldn't say he was a great tackler or passer, he's just someone who flies in...felli does that too doesn't make him good at it. cana is a decent player but he's nothing special. i've always said it, mbia's the better player. he's gone yeh, but doesn't automatically mean cana is a good buy.

he's got a point, everyone slated fellaini when he first come for going into stupid tackles and getting booked, Cana will be exactly the same, he is a good player but if he was that good someone better than us and Hamburg would have well snapped him up.

he can be our roy keane :P seems a decent tackler ok he flies in but kerb that and he seems like he'd do well along with mikel in the midfield. like a bodyguard :lol:

"Stevie G...you fuckin with our'tater? *SNAP* Never mess with the Cana-tater's connexion!!!" hmmm

he's got a point, everyone slated fellaini when he first come for going into stupid tackles and getting booked, Cana will be exactly the same, he is a good player but if he was that good someone better than us and Hamburg would have well snapped him up.

I claim its coz he's Albanian...look at the two other famous Albanian footballers, even they changed alleigences to France!!! (Ribery n Zidane) :P hahaha.

Edited by tenaciousj

to be fair to the lad he's not a bad player don't get me wrong, he's been very important to a successful Marseille side for a few years. all i'm saying is that people are overrating him based on youtube, he's a good player but at that level...to put things in perspective ' you can't turn a ho into a housewife' and/or 'you couldn't turn alex nyarko into patrick vieira'...the same applies here. Marseille are a club on the up at the moment, and they bought a better player in Mbia. that doesn't mean Cana isn't a good player, but top 6 Premiership? hmmm I'm not convinced, I think he's middle table standard, he'd be good for Spurs or Blackburn or someone like that.