IGNORED

Jimmy The Blue.

Bill

Got an Email from Jimmy, i'm not sure if he would want me to make it public but i'm going to .................

Hi Bill

Just a quick note to explain my forum absence mate, I've had a heart attack, doctors wife and family insist that I take it easy, all my toys have been confiscated . Next week I'm having a angiogram to decided if I need a angioplasty or bi-pass....................in these circumstances I just don't know if or when I'll be back as the operation is likely within days, basically it never rains but it pours. Give my regards to 250, he is still a prick and tell Taxi to look after the place for me

I'm sure we all send our good wishes and hope things go well for him.

:(

All the best to you Jimmy. I'm glad that this was made public because I didn't know where you'd gone at all. I hope that you make a full and speedy recovery and get back online for the new season.

Best Wishes from me. Get well soon

Thanks Bill.

One of life's good guys Jim, argumentative bastard at times and cheats shamelessly in his quizzes but helped me a lot recently through some medical stuff despite all his own problems.

All the best Jim, hope it goes well and you're back on your feet soon.

One of life's good guys Jim, argumentative bastard at times and cheats shamelessly in his quizzes but helped me a lot recently through some medical stuff despite all his own problems.

Said a few good words to me when I went into hospital for the first time. I didn't know what to expect at all and he was a sound fella. Hope we get some sort of update on how he is going, I'm wishing him all the best along with everyone else here on ToffeeTalk.

GWS.

• 3 weeks later...

Was waiting for Jimmy to allow me to post the email i recently received, this is what he sent .....

Hi Bill

Just a quick update on matters. The doctors are suggesting that one of my blocked arteries is inoperable, we're waiting for a second opinion. My health concerns have taken a back seat because my wife has been taken into hospital with a kidney problem, at least they think its a kidney problem but it may just be her bowel, on top of which my old dog has had her lymphoma return and it seems that I may have to do the dirty deed and have her put down.

I've never known a worse time in my life. I have been told to rest completely and steer clear of stressful situations hence it seems likely I won't be posting for some considerable time.

The state football finds itself in at present is IMO close to meltdown with money overriding everything in sight, gone for ever are the days when a city would produce its own players who would wear the badge with true passion, spondulix counts for everything and clubs like ourselves will be hard pushed to keep up.

Citeh make illegal approaches to our player, telling the club what they will pay us and we are expected to meekly accept, it is truly criminal to the extent that an old timer like myself might do better giving this corrupt game up altogether, it stinks.

I was shocked to hear that Taxi has left the forum, his knowledge will be greatly missed, why people turn on each other in such a fashion I will never know. Please pass my apologies on to 250 for calling him a prick, I got the sex wrong mate! :P

I'll keep in touch when I can but you can appreciate that my family is going through the mill at present and I'll be glad when its all over. Give regards to the lads and thank everybody for their good wishes.

Jim.

He's having a tough time so its not surprising he cant post very often.

:(

Was waiting for Jimmy to allow me to post the email i recently received, this is what he sent .....

Hi Bill

Just a quick update on matters. The doctors are suggesting that one of my blocked arteries is inoperable, we're waiting for a second opinion. My health concerns have taken a back seat because my wife has been taken into hospital with a kidney problem, at least they think its a kidney problem but it may just be her bowel, on top of which my old dog has had her lymphoma return and it seems that I may have to do the dirty deed and have her put down.

I've never known a worse time in my life. I have been told to rest completely and steer clear of stressful situations hence it seems likely I won't be posting for some considerable time.

The state football finds itself in at present is IMO close to meltdown with money overriding everything in sight, gone for ever are the days when a city would produce its own players who would wear the badge with true passion, spondulix counts for everything and clubs like ourselves will be hard pushed to keep up.

Citeh make illegal approaches to our player, telling the club what they will pay us and we are expected to meekly accept, it is truly criminal to the extent that an old timer like myself might do better giving this corrupt game up altogether, it stinks.

I was shocked to hear that Taxi has left the forum, his knowledge will be greatly missed, why people turn on each other in such a fashion I will never know. Please pass my apologies on to 250 for calling him a prick, I got the sex wrong mate! :P

I'll keep in touch when I can but you can appreciate that my family is going through the mill at present and I'll be glad when its all over. Give regards to the lads and thank everybody for their good wishes.

Jim.

He's having a tough time so its not surprising he cant post very often.

Very sad post!....................I really like dogs :(