IGNORED

Lescott

http://www.sport.co.uk/news/Football/24409/Alternative_targets_on_the_horizon_as_star_readies_formal_transfer_request_.aspx

Mark Hughes just sounds like a fuckin child! "i want that one", and then throws his dummyout when we dont want to sell? Granted i personally have come round to the fact that Lescott is going and i think the money could be spent elsewhere, but im getting seriously frustraited with MH's attitude. Of course EFC dont want to sell their best players, if you want them, fuckin cough up, instead of playing your dirty games of un-settling players and subconciously making decisions for them i.e handing in transfer requests. Just coz you have money now!! i for one hope you crash and burn, go do a Newcastle or Leeds (nothing agaisnt leeds just what happened after they spent alot of money). I wouldnt be as bad if it was a top class manager involved, because he would buy great, talented players, probably produce beautiful football. Instead City have got a mid-table manager who couldnt act more like a child with money in his hands, than if he tried!? im getting seriously pissed off with City's smugness, i hope noone else goes to them...United have always been winnning stuff for both sides of Manchester!!

ok, but slap a £35M price tag on him...a transfer request will be no good if city dont want to pay £35M for him....and in the world cup year, it wouldn't make sense for him to sulk cause he never got the transfer and be on the bench every week, so im sure that in this situation, he would still do his job....

a possible outcome could be though, we sell him and get Nedum on loan for 3 or 6 months - even though he signed new contract, he is still down the pecking order

I hope through all the paper talk that moyes plays the same card SAF played with CR7 (now 9?) last year. Tell him straight forward that he has one more year to go, then if he (j-lo) still wants to leave next summer he can. I think in a year Lescott's value will go up, Moyes will be able to find (either inside the club or through the transfer market) a replacement for him, and who knows, maybe he'll see City suck balls this year and decide Goodison was always the best place for him. That's how I'd play my hand if I were DM.

To be honest if the stories are true & he has ASKED for a transfer..... Id tell him to fuck right off and if he was serious hand in a transfer request..... THE GREEDY BASTARD..... the man will be on mega bucks at City... HE WANTS THE MOVE & expectes his payoff aswell......

Id still make him stay... at the end of the day if city had a better manager we wouldnt even be talking about this & Lescott would be happy here......

A world class manger will get in at city come christmas and see the bad parts of his game..... and realise the man IS NOT worth 20m and dunmp him in the reserves....

Your seem a nice fella and Ill allways respect you while you wear the mighty royal blue shirt..... but.......

I hope your cock falls off if you move to city........

To be honest if the stories are true & he has ASKED for a transfer..... Id tell him to fuck right off and if he was serious hand in a transfer request..... THE GREEDY BASTARD..... the man will be on mega bucks at City... HE WANTS THE MOVE & expectes his payoff aswell......

Id still make him stay... at the end of the day if city had a better manager we wouldnt even be talking about this & Lescott would be happy here......

A world class manger will get in at city come christmas and see the bad parts of his game..... and realise the man IS NOT worth 20m and dunmp him in the reserves....

Your seem a nice fella and Ill allways respect you while you wear the mighty royal blue shirt..... but.......

hahaha!!!

If he does go to Citeh I would like his balls to go square, fester at the corners and then his fingernails drop off so he can't scratch them.......then his cock can fall off. :lol:

If it's down to either sell and have some money to spend or don't sell and buy no new players to increase the squad size besides random young guys who will probably never get a game then I think Moyes will sell so long as he gets absaloutely as much as City are willing to pay.

I for one think it is the best thing to do, I've nothing against Lescott for doing it, most people would take double their wages to change job. He's not being asked to move far and he is joining a side that have the potential to be very good if they can work well together.

Until our financial situation changes we will have to sell occasionly in order to improve. No one likes to be tagged a selling club and we are doing our best to avoid it but lets be honest, we've no money and we are going to struggle with the current size and quality of our squad. We did brilliantly last year with a very small squad and some big injuries but we can't do it all the time.

I don't want Lescott to leave but if it allows us to buy a few players that will improve the squad then I think that it is best for us.

I think we should sell him. take the silly money they're offering!? lets be fair, any season ticket holder (myself inc) Lescott isnt unbeatable, far from it. If he does move to City, Jo (based on pre-season form alone) would get passed him and Toure every time. Let them have him, it'll be funny! i like Lescott, i just dont think he works well with anyone else other than Jags (IMO). £22mil, i think Everton would be daft to not take it. Thats nearly twice the price, Madrid paid for Albiol, and he's better, younger, faster, more intellegant...so just shows...take the money Moyes. Buy some classy players :D

To be honest... why HASNT!!! the Big Idiot Mark Hughes not gone after Jags..........

Cause Hughes knows he needs players in now who will win him games. He'll probably not be around long enough to see Jags fit :P

EDIT: Did I say "gaes"? Ugh *facepalm*

Edited by Grarghsies

To be honest... why HASNT!!! the Big Idiot Mark Hughes not gone after Jags..........

coz he's white? nah, people would be if it wasnt for the injury, chelsea may have lined him up as a replacement for Terry (You never know??) Someone had a topic on here about the injuries being a blessing in disguise and i agreed, they may well have been (to a degree) :)