IGNORED

Manny Fernandes

• Replies 157
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

he simply not good enought for the prem. Long periods of doing nothing in games.

Not good enough for the prem???????? I agree he did go missing in games sometimes but he is defo good enough for the prem and defo good enough for us!

Sounds like he is avail for peanuts aswell so its a bloody hell yeah from me! :)

he simply not good enought for the prem. Long periods of doing nothing in games.

dont ever lie, when Fernandes played against Arsenal for us he outclassed the 3 midfielders all game. compare him to the job Neville/Cahill done the other day. Fernandes would walk into our team at the moment but sadly I couldnt see him coming back.

Manny had his moments of brilliance on first loan spell on Goodison. Second time you did see just couple of nice moves. Now hes had a serious injury and not sure can he get back even in same condition as a second spell on here. From our budget 4M, no way, even his still young. Yeah that ONE TIME in one game vs arsenil aint flying my thoughts of him anymore. I wish him all good in career, but please, not in our shirt.

I remember the peach of a goal he scored against Chelsea in hist first spell in our 3-2 defeat... then Drogba nailed us with that rediculous long range dipping effort... twas class though ;)

He only scored 2 goals whilst at Everton - One against Watford and the other against Manchester United, you must be thinking of the United one as it was a cracker.

Must have been ManUtd, no idea why I thought Chelsea..

Yup, found it.

First match after Bally died....what a first hour that was :) . Got a late restricted view ticket but it was worth it.

The last thirty minutes I forget what happened (having Turner in goal was a bit of a handicap though) :huh: .

4 mill is a good shout if he was fully fit, not sure when he is back but i dont think we can afford to be spending 4 mill on a player that we dont know will fully recover. Agreed he would make a good addition to our very thin squad, however given the apparent lack of budget we need to explore players that can come in a improve our squad straight away.

4 mill is a good shout if he was fully fit, not sure when he is back but i dont think we can afford to be spending 4 mill on a player that we dont know will fully recover. Agreed he would make a good addition to our very thin squad, however given the apparent lack of budget we need to explore players that can come in a improve our squad straight away.

Didn't he break his leg before the end of last season? he shouldn't be too far away from coming back....

As Brick Top said to Turkish: 'Are you taking the piss'?

No i'm not taking the piss, when he was here he was lazy, went missing for LONG LONG periods of games, an did 2 or 3 moments of brilliance. He not that great a player, thats why he hardly played on his 2nd spell, he not good enought for the prem an there better out there for us.

No i'm not taking the piss, when he was here he was lazy, went missing for LONG LONG periods of games, an did 2 or 3 moments of brilliance. He not that great a player, thats why he hardly played on his 2nd spell, he not good enought for the prem an there better out there for us.

For £4million? I very much doubt it.

He wouldn't be out for much longer and you'd be getting a quality player once he was back. After being linked with the likes of Kapo I wouldn't be turning my nose up at a player like Fernandes.

http://loco4losche.com/blogweb/index.php

He's back in training according to 3rd story down. I'd have him if he actually wants the move this time, undoubted class.

Fernandes has done more for this club in six months than Osman and Hibbert have done their entire careers!

not posted much lately but how you can say that about osman and hibbert is beyond me...ok they aint the best but look at the important goals osman has scored for us just out of nothing and hibbert was fantastic when he was 22! fernandes i agree would be good and im a big fan of hes but he still has plenty to prove theres no doubt he has the ability for this league he just needs to use it more! the second spell he had here he wasnt match fit for alot of it really and looked good when he was. whats the record for most loan spells for one player to have at one club? ;)