IGNORED

Manny Fernandes

• Replies 157
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

4th Official(who coincidentally uses him as his avatar):Manuel Fernandes is now a free agent after mutually agreeing to terminate his contract at Besiktas after his wages weren't paid

No link to us yet, but more than likely will be tomorrow. Could add the bit of flair we've been missing.

would love him next to fellaini in midfield just cant see moyes going in for him he should have payed the fee in the loan deal years ago but we were skint i suppose.

Im sure he would rather come to Everton than Sunderland or QPR, but I dont think Moyes will fancy him. I think he could be great, bring a bit more flair to our midfield. Possibly, behind Jelavic and let Fellaini stay defensive. Just an idea.

Guest blueboy122

Im sure he would rather come to Everton than Sunderland or QPR, but I dont think Moyes will fancy him. I think he could be great, bring a bit more flair to our midfield. Possibly, behind Jelavic and let Fellaini stay defensive. Just an idea.

Yes never thought of it in a situation like that. Fernandes would certainly bring some much needed flair and creativity to the midfeild. I have a feeling that he will end up at Sunderland though. They always seem to sign players that have been..

Guest blueboy122

if he's free moyes will be interested! why not take him? if he's shite then we can on sell him for a profit?!

He was absolutely rubbish in his second spell at the club, then lied to everyone by telling them he’d sign for us. No chance Moyes will have him back a 3rd time, nothing to do with Kenwright.

But I would still take him as he would bring something different to the midfeild.

Guest blueboy122

I'm sure he was carrying an injury in his second spell.

And that summer there was no way Everton had the finances to buy him and the Yak.

http://www.metro.co.uk/sport/football/62043-fernandes-to-complete-everton-switch

He was due to complete the deal the next day and never turned up if I remember correctly because Valencia put in a bid for him.

I know the story mate, I even saw him outside La Tasca in town the night before having food with four other lads.

The point I was making was that we wouldn't have had the money to complete both deals, it was probably down to his agent that he went to Valencia, but we would have been upshit creek with all that extra cash on loan.

Guest blueboy122

I know the story mate, I even saw him outside La Tasca in town the night before having food with four other lads.

The point I was making was that we wouldn't have had the money to complete both deals, it was probably down to his agent that he went to Valencia, but we would have been upshit creek with all that extra cash on loan.

Of course we wouldnt of, but the Yak deal was done alot later than this was due to be completed. Fernandes must have been the priority that summer but when he gazumped us Moyes must have then gone after Yak.

• 7 months later...

Of course, they have made an enquiry for just about every player under the sun, Twitchy Harry remember!!

I believe this one could come off though. Harry has managed him when he was at Portsmouth so knows all about him. I think he'd fit into QPR to so can see it happening, I just wonder whether he's still got it after so many years away from the Premier League.