IGNORED

Manny Fernandes

Either way the point is that we have got a pathetically weak squad

But a better one than we had twelve months ago according to Phil Neville...

"We have got four or five more players than we did have at this point 12 months ago, and we have a bigger, better squad..."

• Replies 157
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Said before, will say again, i would love us to sign Manny, the boy is class and would be a massive hit. Rather him than that tosser Bentley any day.

But we need someone who can play wide right Chris and Bentley fits the bill, i wouldnt mind the 2 of them. :)

Being arrogant shows he doesn't have the best attitude, thank you for answering you own question

No, you're just trying too hard to prove a point. Arrogance in his personality shows high/over confidence, a professional attitude means he/she doesn't merge the two. Now I've explained that, please explain yourself? Proof that he has a bad attitude?

No, you're just trying too hard to prove a point. Arrogance in his personality shows high/over confidence, a professional attitude means he/she doesn't merge the two. Now I've explained that, please explain yourself? Proof that he has a bad attitude?

Why am i trying too hard for saying arrogance shows a bad attitude, you're trying too hard to find some truth in what you are saying.

Why do i have to explain professional attitude, i didn't say anything about it, you did. Proof of a bad attitude, what about getting pissed and smashing up the car he was driving, if he thinks that is ok then there is something wrong with his attitude. Now i've explained that please could you explain from the example i have if that is having the right attitude or not. Thank you

Edited by Chris the Blue

Why do i have to explain professional attitude, i didn't say anything about it, you did. Proof of a bad attitude, what about getting pissed and smashing up the car he was driving, if he thinks that is ok then there is something wrong with his attitude. Now i've explained that please could you explain from the example i have if that is having the right attitude or not. Thank you

Certainly. Cahill was considered having a bad attitude for crossing his hands during a match, involving himself in a bar room brawl back in Oz, yet week in and out never misses a training session or rocks the boat in public at this club. Gerrard dire I say beat up a defenseless guy, been done for speeding and scraps with photographers I think, yet never (apart from when he wanted to leave) rocks the boat in public at his club. Just because Bentley did that, doesn't mean his professional attitude to football is compromised, as I'm yet to see proof of that.

Anyway nothing to argue about, so have a good day sir!

Certainly. Cahill was considered having a bad attitude for crossing his hands during a match, involving himself in a bar room brawl back in Oz, yet week in and out never misses a training session or rocks the boat in public at this club. Gerrard dire I say beat up a defenseless guy, been done for speeding and scraps with photographers I think, yet never (apart from when he wanted to leave) rocks the boat in public at his club. Just because Bentley did that, doesn't mean his professional attitude to football is compromised, as I'm yet to see proof of that.

Anyway nothing to argue about, so have a good day sir!

Didn't say anything about his professional attitude. Quite right nothing to argue about, i enjoyed our conversation. Good day sir? I doubt it my wife is 8 months pregnant and ill, my 6 year old is off school and my 18 month old is well an 18 month old.

Didn't say anything about his professional attitude. Quite right nothing to argue about, i enjoyed our conversation. Good day sir? I doubt it my wife is 8 months pregnant and ill, my 6 year old is off school and my 18 month old is well an 18 month old.

Well congrats with the pregnancy, and hope it all goes well. As for the children it's all fun and games in the end, and your blessed to have them (even though it may not feel like it at times). Bet our parents put up with worse, lol.

jesus, i've been away for almost a week, and one of the most bizarre threads appears.

we get linked with manny & newbie captain ferguson turns toffeetalk into bluekipper!

one week guys, one week! i'll have to tell the missus cancel the next holiday, or at least find somewhere with wifi so i can keep this place in check!

jesus, i've been away for almost a week, and one of the most bizarre threads appears.

we get linked with manny & newbie captain ferguson turns toffeetalk into bluekipper!

one week guys, one week! i'll have to tell the missus cancel the next holiday, or at least find somewhere with wifi so i can keep this place in check!

:D

<3

Welcome back, Steve. :P

• 4 months later...

Not sure where i would Stand on this one, because of how different he was in both Loan Spells. The First...looked quality, outstanding skill on the ball, good passing and a great shot (as im sure most of us remember) but the Second....He didnt look like he could beat a blind man who had lost his dog, couldnt pass, and after we tried him in the defensive midfield Role which was apparently his preffered position, he didnt really improve.

Bring back the first Manny we had, il welcome him with open arms

The second....he can go back.

Not sure where i would Stand on this one, because of how different he was in both Loan Spells. The First...looked quality, outstanding skill on the ball, good passing and a great shot (as im sure most of us remember) but the Second....He didnt look like he could beat a blind man who had lost his dog, couldnt pass, and after we tried him in the defensive midfield Role which was apparently his preffered position, he didnt really improve.

the second time he came injured.

i'd be made up to have him back!

If I could afford the fee and wages Id bring him back myself! Well thats assuming he doesnt want to play for about a tenner a month!

He was absolute class in his first spell and while he was out of sorts in his second spell there were times when his quality shone through. I think it was the last game of the season against Pompey (?) when absolutely ripped them to shreds on his own.

To be fair he was injured the second time he came back and then couldnt get a regular game for us but as soon as he got a few games under his belt he started to get back to his old self

I think it would be a great move he knows the club and knows the Prem and he would be keen as mustard with it being a World Cup year