IGNORED

Wheater

According to the beeb...

"Moyes is also determined to bring in another centre-back, with Middlesbrough's Robert Huth overtaking Philippe Senderos of Arsenal as the main target."

So more likely to have been looking at him? Wheater would be a better option for me....despite being one hell of an ugly guy :o .

Wheater isnt likely to come now after Huth has left to Stoke. i think Stoke have done a crackin bit of business there, Huth adn Tuncay, wouldve like Tuncay. not that we need him but he is a good player...

Agree 100%. Obviously Moyes has much better sources than any of us, but I would have taken those two for the money.

According to Aftonbladet we already have signed Wheater for 7 mil. And they are also quoting Daily Mail which say that we have signed Heitinga aswell.

"09.30: David Wheater går till Everton från Middlesbrough för 81 miljoner kronor. Evertonmanagern ska enligt Daily Mirror också ha köpt holländaren Johnny Heitinga, 25, från Atletico Madrid. "

Would we really sign Distin, Wheater and Heitinga? :o

Highly doubt it.

The news was posted this morning, after the Distin deal so thats what they are saying. I agree that it sounds funny, but then again, we have let a lot of goals in so far. DM might want a total change hahaha

According to Aftonbladet we already have signed Wheater for 7 mil. And they are also quoting Daily Mail which say that we have signed Heitinga aswell.

"09.30: David Wheater går till Everton från Middlesbrough för 81 miljoner kronor. Evertonmanagern ska enligt Daily Mirror också ha köpt holländaren Johnny Heitinga, 25, från Atletico Madrid. "

If we'd signed wheater he wouldn't have been captain for boro today

• 8 months later...