IGNORED

Man Utd (Away)

Matt

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Shite goal to Concede.....and Again, Fellaini gets penolised for an elbow (was a free-kick) then Heitinga goes down bleeding with the same thing from Vidic...no free-kick and again the Commentators Lickin Uniteds Arsehole saying that "you need to jump with your elbows sometimes" but apparently Felliani cant............. its fukin bullshit.

Edited by GoodisonRoad

What a Negative man David Moyes is.... these tactics are a fuckin shambles, Tim Cahill has been utter shite this game im sorry to say it but he just isnt doing it for me. Saha has been left with 4 manc defenders all game with no support and to top it off I think Fellaini has a game ban now. So yes its another fucking lovely day to be an Evertonian. :angry:

Im watching on ESPN......Wish these Fukin Commentators would pull their head out of Utds ass!!! Fuckin el! excuse my french but if anyone is watching it on ESPN you would know what i mean.....they dont even mention when are players have the ball.

Getting right on my tits :angry:

Very true...Waddle is a turd, not got a clue. If you are anti-Everton then you have a job at ESPN.

Cahill is utter rubbish so far, Fellaini needs to come off and Rodwell of all people is struggling.

What a Negative man David Moyes is.... these tactics are a fuckin shambles, Tim Cahill has been utter shite this game im sorry to say it but he just isnt doing it for me. Saha has been left with 4 manc defenders all game with no support and to top it off I think Fellaini has a game ban now. So yes its another fucking lovely day to be an Evertonian. :angry:

Couldn't agree more mate, I know we have key players out but to play so negatively against a team like United is pathetic let's just sit back and invite them in shall we! Have some balls and go for it for fuck sake we are going to get pasted with how we are playing so far so it makes no odds.

Can't see us getting anything out of this game the way it's going. Looks like we're playing 4 defenders and 6 midfielders, with Saha playing off the Invisible Man we've got up front. Admittedly, their goal was a cracking goal, I don't think we could have done much to stop it (the shot at least) but to be honest we had it coming. You only need to compare how United move the ball around in our half to see how far we are behind them. I'm hoping for a few more attacking options in the second half, and, as things stand, would be very happy if we take point out of this game.

im so fucked off with ESPN. they commentators are shite. They are saying u cant jump with ur hands up, and its never deliberate for vidic, fair enough....BUT WHEN FELLI DID IT HE GAVE AWAY A FREE KICK WHICH LEAD TO THEM SCORING!!!

fair enough the mancs have had alot of possesion, but thats the way at OT. we have created a few half chances and still fancy us taking a point! they are a head from a cracking goal(when we should have had the ball...) but not created much other than that! ESPN are watching a different game im sure. wankers

*sigh*

Sums it up nicely :( . No big surprise but this is disappointing (from the beeb report)..

The visitors' tactics played into United hands as a depleted Everton set up to frustrate the home side and invited pressure.

We were much improved with a more adventurous approach after half-time (and with Gosling off the pitch) but it's small consolation. Onwards and (hopefully) upwards.

I'm sure I've said it in a previous thread somewhere, but just to reiterate a point

CHRIS WADDLE IS A WANKER

Despite going in 1-0 down, I really didn't think Utd made the most of all their posession. In fact just to prove a point.... At one point the 'wanker' pulled a stat up on screen and our shots/shots on target stats were identical (7/3). If we'd managed to nick one of the half chances we created, we would've been in with a sniff.

As it is, the second goal was the killer!

Bring on the shite next week! 4-4-2 please Mr Moyes, and some returns from injury would be nice too. Thanks! :D

The commentery really was terrible on ESPN especially the Vidic 'its a part of the game elbow' and the Fellaini 'recklessly flailing his arms elbow' even though Heitinga ended up with the shiner.

Yes Man U had a lot of the ball and looked dangerous especialy down the flanks and deserved to win BUT we had 3/4 good chances and they scored 2 top quality goals and a deflection. We were out played, as we probably should be at OT without our best players but on another day with more luck we could have got something out of the game.

Definately need a win midweek and hopefully the return of some players!

It's no wonder we have such a terrible record against the Top 4 sides when our manager thinks they're the tactics that are the way to beat them; he gives the game away before we've even stepped on to the pitch. It's pathetic how stubborn he is when it comes to that 451 formation of his -

Moyes defended his tactics.

"It is easy to say certain things but unless you are the manager thinking about the best formation to stop Manchester United, you can't really know," he commented.

"The fact is when we went two up front we conceded two goals, so there is no guarantee we would have done any better (starting with two up front).

You negative, negative, bastard. We actually played some good football in the second half with 2 up top and looked threatening, whereas in the first half we were nowhere. I am embarrassed by that first half showing and Moyes should be embarrassed that he brought it about. We have to go 442 against Hull, we have to. Angry doesn't cover what I feel.

Edited by Romey 1878

negative tactics again. ive said the same in the Wolves and Stoke threads. One position that we seem to have most strength in, is up-front...so what does our main man do? leaves 2 on the bench. We are expected to lose at OT, so why dont we fuckin lose 6-5 or something? lets just go at them, blackburn proved the other week, get in their faces, try and score and they hate it!! They expect teams to sit back and they thrive off of teams doing so. Talk about playing into the oppositions hands. I agree with what you said Mark, covering his decision is weak, especially when we were able to actualy play in 'their' half after the 2nd striker came on, it was a vast improvement on 9-0-1 formation in the 1st. We NEED an attack minded assistant manager, or dare i say it, look for a manager with balls.

Edited by tenaciousj

I have not even read any of this thread becaue I think it will be like a recurring nightmare. Having ventured to Old Trafford for the past twenty odd years, to attempt to witness a Blue win (yes 1992, was a rarity), I am now thinking is there any point. Why do I think that, because we are so fucking negative. I predicted a stifling, packed midfield performance from us, go a goal down and can't do anything to change it and be on the end of a comfortable home win. Anyone, see any different yesterday. Inept doesn't even come into it, embarrassing surely did. Moyes et al can moan about injuries etc etc but yesterday was inexcusable, total and utter shite, very poor tactics with very poor team selection. I posted/ predicted what would happen and some people (Dunc you still around) questioned my views and queried should we go out and attack Man Utd snd receive a hammering as we do. My answer to that is, I would rather have seen us play 4-4-2, have a go and, maybe lose, than play that utter negative shite and still take a hammering. When Moyes arrived at Goodison and coined the phrase the Peoples Club, he also announced now was the time for attacking football, as was his prophecy, somewhere down the line, he appears to have forgotten those lines.............disgruntled and disheartened, yes but Hull away, three points for a quick fix.

negative tactics again. ive said the same in the Wolves and Stoke threads. One position that we seem to have most strength in, is up-front...so what does our main man do? leaves 2 on the bench. We are expected to lose at OT, so why dont we fuckin lose 6-5 or something? lets just go at them, blackburn proved the other week, get in their faces, try and score and they hate it!! They expect teams to sit back and they thrive off of teams doing so. Talk about playing into the oppositions hands. I agree with what you said Mark, covering his decision is weak, especially when we were able to actualy play in 'their' half after the 2nd striker came on, it was a vast improvement on 9-0-1 formation in the 1st. We NEED an attack minded assistant manager, or dare i say it, look for a manager with balls.

J, I apologise, because I posted before I read any of this thread but I agree 100% with what you say.

Just back from Manchester and first half was a shambles and I still think we(and Moyes) miss Alan Irvine's tactical ideas when we go behind. The first 15 minutes of 2nd half gave cause for hope and getting back in the game then we were on the back foot, no creativity. IMO Hibbo played well when he came on.