IGNORED

Man Utd (Away)

Matt

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

poor team

I cant see how it can be a poor side, I would also be pleased if they where all available.

But like Mike i think i would do a bit of tweaking ... Lucas Niell at RB, Heitanga moved into MF to replace Neville who would need a few bench games to reach full fitness, or Jack Rodwell whose performances of late have been found wanting, and most definately needs a break.

And what about Bilyaletinov. ?

Question; as a season ticket holder how many tickets can I buy for a away game?

Depends on your loyalty or away match credits points but you can still only apply for one. Away tickets go to season ticket holders with highest away match credits, if any are left after the first allocation, then the amount needed decreases. If any left after season ticket holders have had the chance to get one, they go on general sale.

Deansgate area isn't to bad, lots of shoppers so less chance of any hassle, just leave early (about 3/4s' of an hour before kick off) if you want to get a cab to the ground. Stay to the larger places like Wetherspoons rather than the small back street boozers for obvious reasons. Personally I haven't encountered any problems in the last couple of seasons.

Alls i can say here is. Oh Dear!

Moyes says he is looking to be drawing from the same squad that faced west ham with the possible exception of Tim cahill now! So it looks like none of our injured players are going to be back either :(

http://www.evertonfc.co.uk/news/archive/cahill-doubt-for-united.html

That is terrible news. How can Pienaar still be out when it was only bruising? Baffling :blink:.

According to Fantasy Footy Rodwell is doubtfull. (groin strain) I've already lost Van Persie, Lampard, and Drogba. :angry:

Mine dont go one at a time, they go in threes and fours and cost me lots of points.

I also had to drop Van Persie and Lampard, and I have Rodwell in my team too, so I feel your pain. Our squad really is stretched too thin for this. Wish we could get an update on Pienaar's injury as this is starting to get ridiculous.

Alls i can say here is. Oh Dear!

Moyes says he is looking to be drawing from the same squad that faced west ham with the possible exception of Tim cahill now! So it looks like none of our injured players are going to be back either :(

http://www.evertonfc.co.uk/news/archive/cahill-doubt-for-united.html

Can't see us getting anything out of this to be honest, already preparing myself for the jibes of the Utd. "fans" who live down this way but wouldn't know Old Trafford if they fell over it........

Fingers crossed for some of current injured crop to be fit for the derby!!

fbydzk.jpg

SUBS:- efc__1254240279_Nash40.jpgefc__1254323006_duffy40.jpgefc__1233743635_coleman-small.jpgefc__1254905685_Wallace-headshot.jpgefc__1247563564_jo40.jpgefc__1254236267_Baxter175.jpgefc__1254395839_Saha40.jpg

I hope Saha's fit also if Tiny passes a late test i'd put him on the bench.This side is solid on the left but weak as fcuk on the right.Knowing DM he will start with Bainsey at LB and Jo RM.I cant believe that none of our injured players are back for todays game.........

Lets hope the Mancs have a off day.