IGNORED

Chelsea (Away)

FairWooney

• Replies 115
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

one possitve stat is that we haven't lost by more than 1 goal to Chelsea in our last 9 games.

lots of people putting injured Yobo into their side.

Howard

Coleman Distin* Hibbert Baines

Heitinga

Piennar Fellaini Rodwell Bily

Saha

* Only play Distin if properly fit as we don't want him limping off again.

I don't think we need an attacking Cahill player to back Saha up as such, were going to find it hard work either way and Bily has generally been getting himself around into a backup striker role if the ball isn't down his wing anyway with centre being his perfered position. I'm happy for him to drift across if he can find something from it.

Everton: Howard, Hibbert, Baines, Heitinga, Neill, Bilyaletdinov, Pienaar, Rodwell, Fellaini, Jo, Saha. Subs: Nash, Yakubu, Coleman, Duffy, Agard, Akpan, Mustafi.

I bit more attacking than usual I guess, however, looking at the bench, I don't think Moyes has any other choice but to play that eleven 8/

I just hope we don't get any more Injuries and our defence can get a firm grip on Drogba, Annelka, Ballack.. and the rest.

Nice to see Moyes showing Coleman that even a MOTM performance won't keep him in the side, well done :blink:.

a MOTM performance against a poor gareth bale and and average krancjar...i like coleman he looked great but joe and ashley cole are a very different kettle of fish and i would prefer the experience personally