IGNORED

What Are You Listening To?

Moyski

Everton Lad have you heard Red Jumpsuit Apparatus - Misery Loves It's Company and Seventeen Aint so Sweet If not then have a listen.

I just landed an original copy of Pink Floyds 'Piper at the Gates of Dawn LP' Syd Barrett at his finest. I'm a big record collecter mainly 60's psych/70's prog I reckon i have about 3000 LPs 1500 7in 2000 CD's.

I just landed an original copy of Pink Floyds 'Piper at the Gates of Dawn LP' Syd Barrett at his finest. I'm a big record collecter mainly 60's psych/70's prog I reckon i have about 3000 LPs 1500 7in 2000 CD's.

Don't suppose you have any Capability Brown ("Voice" specifically) or Home ("The Alchemist"). :lol: ..funny just thought I'd have a quick look at ebay before I posted this and I've found both of them.

Anyway fine taste Prisoner...went to see Wishbone Ash recently about thirty odd years since I last saw them. Memories...don't get me started, I'll bore evryone shitless :P .

Don't suppose you have any Capability Brown ("Voice" specifically) or Home ("The Alchemist"). :lol: ..funny just thought I'd have a quick look at ebay before I posted this and I've found both of them.

Anyway fine taste Prisoner...went to see Wishbone Ash recently about thirty odd years since I last saw them. Memories...don't get me started, I'll bore evryone shitless :P .

Yeh mate ive got the "Voice" lying around somewhere,did you know they have 3 LP's from the 60's as a psych/pop act called Unit Four Plus Two. At the moment i've been exploring the late 60's early 70's jazz rock scene bands like Nucleus and Colloseum and a german band called Can who were about 20 years ahead of their time, some of its mindblowing.

Yeh mate ive got the "Voice" lying around somewhere,did you know they have 3 LP's from the 60's as a psych/pop act called Unit Four Plus Two. At the moment i've been exploring the late 60's early 70's jazz rock scene bands like Nucleus and Colloseum and a german band called Can who were about 20 years ahead of their time, some of its mindblowing.

Love that album (Voice)...my brother has a worn out copy and I have an even more worn out cassette :rolleyes:. Magaged to find the first three tracks online to download but can't find "Keep death off the road" or "Circumstances," which is more than half the album obviously (think I did know about Unit four plus two..rings bells). I saw Colosseum II on a couple of occasions, though not the originals...Jon Hiseman is/was the best drummer I've ever witnessed, mind boggling! He played with Greenslade on their farewell tour...one of the best gigs I've ever seen. Apologies to everyone else (or most anyway) who have no idea who we're talking about :lol::lol: !

Edited by mikeo

Love that album (Voice)...my brother has a worn out copy and I have an even more worn out cassette :rolleyes:. Magaged to find the first three tracks online to download but can't find "Keep death off the road" or "Circumstances," which is more than half the album obviously (think I did know about Unit four plus two..rings bells). I saw Colosseum II on a couple of occasions, though not the originals...Jon Hiseman is/was the best drummer I've ever witnessed, mind boggling! He played with Greenslade on their farewell tour...one of the best gigs I've ever seen. Apologies to everyone else (or most anyway) who have no idea who we're talking about :lol::lol: !

I would have killed to have seen Colosseum in their prime.Their sax player Dick Heckstsall-Smith died last year he also played in something called the "Graham Bond Organisation" who were a bit earlier also in the band were Jack Bruce, Ginger Baker and John Mclaughlan, and of course Graham Bond himself who was a legend on that swirling Hammond organ. Not a bad line up heh? Hiseman replaced Baker when they formed Cream i think.Have you heard them if not i suggest you do.

Everton Lad have you heard Red Jumpsuit Apparatus - Misery Loves It's Company and Seventeen Aint so Sweet If not then have a listen.

got those songs and there quality mate, thanks for those.

atm ive got on

the klaxons - gravitys rainbow

the fratellies - whistle for the choir

lost prophets - last summer

R.A.M.O.N.E.S -> Live @ The Whiskey A - Go - Go.

She went a way 4 a holiday - Said she was goin to L.A. - But she never got there, she never got there, she never got there, They say....Better ring the rpesident find out where my baby went - Ring the FBI & find out if my baby's alive....

Explosions in the Sky - How Strange Innocence

Hammock - Raising Your Voice... Trying To Stop An Echo

Death Cab For Cutie - The Photo Album

Anyone off to any gigs soon?

In the next couple of months I am gonna see:

Nine Inch Nails - Manchester Apollo

...And You Will Know Us By The Trail of Dead - Manchester Academy 3

Explosions in The Sky :) :) :) :) (Well happy about this one) - Manchester Academy 2

Edited by L_Blue

The postman brought me gold this morning.It's taken 4 years of searching high and low and 3 months of saving up and i now have "July" by July an ultra rare uk psychedelic LP, it sounds all eastern with sitars and tablas and theramins and some class guitar work.Just hope the missus does'nt find out how much it cost!!!