IGNORED

Onuoha

• Replies 126
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i think we all know some players fall out with the managers hierachy etc and i can understand people saying centre half isnt a priority, but my concern is the way Kenwright is going we will still be with him in 5 years time. Onohua is a bargain at 3 mill and every city fan will say the same, we cannot miss out on this lad for that dough, pay him what Bily was getting. If he is asking for daft dough fuck him but i rate him as good as Jags any day of week

This still won't come off....i'll eat Rubes if it does.

Oh dear gawd I misread that for a moment. nearly shat meself. Hang on I didn't misread read it after all.

I am gonna tell me granny about the nasty man.

Edited by Rubecula

We could hi-jack the deal given that we have the £5,000,000 for Billy to play around with I just don't see how we are going to meet his wage demands. If he is going to QPR then there is a good chance that he is going to be going on major bucks (sad really) and I don't think we would be able to compete with that. I hope they still go down and then he'll probably end up coming to us due to not wanting to play week in and week out in the Championship.

Edit; It's saying here that he is going to have his medical with Mark Hughes' QPR within the next 24 hours. If this is true then we need to look someplace else, good luck to him. (http://www.mirror.co...15875-23720294/)

I think it was Radio Merseyside that reported that every single penny from the Bily transfer is going to the banks.