IGNORED

Onuoha

• Replies 126
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

we shouldn't be wasting this money on more defenders. We have plenty of decent defenders: Baines, Hibbert, Distin, Jagielka, Neville (can play rb), Yobo, Heitinga, Coleman, Senderos (on loan but still a valid defender), (Gosling & Rodwell can both play in defence if needed)

Ok so Yobo and Jags are injured, but it's only a matter of time until they return and then Moyes has a bunch of defenders to choose from.

We should be saving this 4mill for donovan. Ok we might have to sell a player like vaughan but then we'd have enough.

Edited by EFC247

always looks to heavy to me...and i didnt know he was fast..4 million maybe...also i think distin gets to much criticism he cost 5 mill its not a kings ransom.

£5million is a king's ransom for a club like us though. That's not the point anyway; he gets criticism because he's just not very good.

"Tony Hibbert and John Heitinga play at right-back for Everton but Moyes is desperate to add some pace."

Is this Greg Gobere the most ill-informed footy reporter ever or what? When did John heitinga last play RB for us? And what about Neville/Coleman? Think Onuoha would be a good signing but he's definitely a CB - and based on this guys total lack of knowledge, I'm guessing the story is total BS

• 2 months later...

I think he is a very decent player and he is both strong and rapid, which would be the perfect partner for either Heitinga or Jags or even Duffy.

If we could flog Yobo and get him as a replacement I would be very satisfied.

I also quite like the young CB they have called Boyata but thats only because I say his name in an Ali G stylie...

Edited by Bailey

• 5 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

"Tony Hibbert and John Heitinga play at right-back for Everton but Moyes is desperate to add some pace."

Is this Greg Gobere the most ill-informed footy reporter ever or what? When did John heitinga last play RB for us?

He started RB on Fifa for a while ;)

• 1 year later...
  • 4 weeks later...