IGNORED

Onuoha

• Replies 126
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hughes loves paying over the top for players, not just transfer fee's but wages too...

Hughes loves being an arrogant, smug, cash splasher.

As I say, I hope QPR go down, don't like anything they have done - especially the way warnock was sacked. Irrisponsible signing a player for £80k a week on their attendances - no wonder the game is on it's knees.

Shame to see this lad go. Would MUCH rather have him that Savic (who quite frankly, isn't up to the job and needs to learn sharpish).

Onouha's a very bright lad indeed, and very well mannered. Cracking addition to any squad.

80K a week? who knows. I wouldn't always trust the media who 'appear' to know the ins and outs of personal contracts very quickly. Wouldn't be in QPR's interests to leak it, and probably not in Onuoha's either (not the best way to start at a new club).

Got a sneaky feeling we will get this lad, i work in Salford and every City fan to tee loves him and cant believe they are gonna sell him. for the money they are quoting its a no brainer if he can accept reasonable wages. If Duffy is up to scatch would give us an option to sell Jags, and get us another young centre half in to compete. Maybe James Chester at Hull?

If the reported fee is true we "must" convince him to come here the lad has all the qualities to be as good as any defender in this league for me given game time.

The potential sell on fee alone should get the club going "all :)" out for him....Yes please from me!

We could hi-jack the deal given that we have the £5,000,000 for Billy to play around with I just don't see how we are going to meet his wage demands. If he is going to QPR then there is a good chance that he is going to be going on major bucks (sad really) and I don't think we would be able to compete with that. I hope they still go down and then he'll probably end up coming to us due to not wanting to play week in and week out in the Championship.

Edit; It's saying here that he is going to have his medical with Mark Hughes' QPR within the next 24 hours. If this is true then we need to look someplace else, good luck to him. (http://www.mirror.co.uk/sport/latest/2012/01/25/onuoha-heading-for-loftus-road-115875-23720294/)

Edited by Zoo

we are more in need of a top striker than a defender so not bothered.

I coulden't really argue with that. Onuoha does look like a nice player at the back but thats not really what we need, we've got injury problems at the back but Duffy has proven that he can step up to the plate and play with the big boys. I see no reason why we should invest funds heavily into defence when it is so obvious that our strike force is in need of repair.