IGNORED

Owen Hargreaves

Barcelona want Fabregas now aswell, he'll go there for sure. They are the best team in Spain, he's a lifelong supporter and so is his whole family.

36251[/snapback]

Arsenal midfielder Cesc Fabregas has revealed he is ready to snub Real Madrid's advances and stay with the Gunners into their new era.

fabregas is quality, i love him ... i like arsenal and love fabregas, glad he seems to wanan stay

but gilberto i think has a coupel eyars left, but they do need a logner term repalcement

rosicky will be brilliant for them, but will play left i feel, thing is now who is left otu hleb or freddie, i reckon hleb, hes flattered to deceive

fabregas is quality, i love him ... i like arsenal and love fabregas, glad he seems to wanan stay

but gilberto i think has a coupel eyars left, but they do need a logner term repalcement

rosicky will be brilliant for them, but will play left i feel, thing is now who is left otu hleb or freddie, i reckon hleb, hes flattered to deceive

37568[/snapback]

;) agree fabregas is a quality player B) and glad hes decided to stay in the prem :D

Manure are looking at bringing in Hargreaves seems most of their team is pissing off and they cant get any top class players in

37931[/snapback]

:blink: think manus time is up ;) they are no longer the club they were,the team that dominated in the 90s is long gone, and players bought since havent made the grade, B)

• 6 years later...

This article is golden;

Former England international Owen Hargreaves has announced that he intends to sign with Chelsea in the upcoming EA Sports video game FIFA 13.

http://sports.yahoo.com/blogs/soccer-dirty-tackle/future-news-owen-hargreaves-announces-join-chelsea-fifa-011925689--sow.html

I'd take him myself if he could stay fit but the problem is that he won't.

Didn't he play a blinder one game for city? What's his latest injury?

Certainly scored a blinder - not sure how he played! I think he's got a Ledley King/ Paul McGrath type injury where he's not going to be able to train/play every week - it's just whether he's fit enough to play at all and still got the hunger/ability to play for one of the top sides.

Hargreaves was a very good player a few years ago, was England's player of the tournament at the 2006 World Cup Finals and is a fine player, but I never knew we were rumored to make a grab for him. Is a free agent now apparently, Queens Park Rangers showed an interest but if he could end up at Goodison it would seem a decent capture but I feel his best days are arguably behind him. Was a player who showed a lot of promise some years ago but we will have to watch this situation closely.

Guest blueboy122

No point in him coming here in my view, the injury he sustained is one which he will never fully recover from. It's one of those can't train everyday, can only play 5 matches a year for 45 minutes. Waste of time to be honest. Rather we just used one of our younger lads.

with the knees of an 94 year old...

Oscar Pistorius.

What's your excuse? ;) Pistorius has no legs, yet he competes at the olympics with the worlds best athletes on the 400 metres. Owen Hargreaves has some great football in him. I believe in the guy. He won't make high demands. He's a great player, even if it's just as a backup for just in case.