IGNORED

Lescott

I work in Manchester and it gives me great delight to hear them all saying how shite Lescott is. The thing is though he is an extremely good player but a greedy bastard. I hope City only loan him out to Walsall for the rest of his contract. He will probably be happy picking up his wedge.

That would be funny. I go down to see Walsall play whenever Everton are not playing so i'd tear him a new one. He's be playing with his brother Aaron as well.... stranger things have happened...hmmm maybe not.

the 25 has to be registered and can be changed up until the end of august i think..them two will be in the 25 unless they plan to wait til january to play them so i wouldn't be too sure about lescott

They'll all be in the 25. Because both their current left backs are injured they'll need to make sure they have cover until they return which most likely means J.Lo will be safe. Until Christmas anyway. City fan's can't stand him, once the fans have lost faith I can't see managment sticking with him much longer.

don't they have any young left backs? i mean with the stretched squad as it is they need the spaces and can't really afford to give one to someone who might only play for a month..although i guess it is cover in two positions..bugger that's really disappointed me now :(

They don't have to register the young players though, and if they're going to challenge for success then they'll need experience as cover not just youth.

It's a matter of when not if Lescott will leave City though. That seems fairly obvious.

What the hell was Jo doing on the pitch against Liverpool? :o Not being funny but with all the 'talent' at Manchester City now they woulden't want him. Surely it was just shop window stuff?

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-1306180/Roberto-Mancini-vows-Brazilian-misfit-Jo-shot-Manchester-City.html

I know its the mail but its not the 1st time ive seen this!

I think he will do the same as he did with us. He'll bag a few goals and then do nothing at all and leave in January to a team abroad. It surprised me to see that little stats box, we've taken the lead 24 times and only lost 1 game?

Also Shay Given pisses me off a bit, he said that Hart should be happy with being a 2nd keeper and as soon as it's the other way around he wants to leave. I'm a fan of him but he seems to be getting in a litte paddy over Hart taking his place when Hart arguably the better.

• 6 years later...

Loved this news flash in a swedish newspaper:

Lescott klar för ligajumbon

Joleon, Joleon, Joleon, Joleon!!!! (Tänk Dolly Parton här)

Joleon Lescott, 86 år, är klar för ligajumbon Sunderland. Lescotts senaste match var för AEK Athen för 114 dagar sedan.

Translates as:

Lescott signed for last place team
Joleon, Joleon, Joleon, Joleon!!!! (Think Dolly Parton here)

Joleon Lescott, 86 years of age, has signed for last place Sunderland. Lescotts last match was for AEK Athens 114 days ago.

• 1 year later...
  • 1 year later...
6 hours ago, Romey 1878 said:

He fails to mention his complete tools down showing against arsenal which was the reason most fans turned.  

Makes you also appreciate the professionalism of Gana for not getting his move and staying dedicated to the team cause.