IGNORED

Man Utd (H)

Matt

• Replies 170
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I got made to turn it off at 80mins by my bro who'd had a few to many brews and had a bad phonecall from his GF.. so he wanted to watch some other bullshit on TV, I made him flick back after 10mins, still 1-3.. he said "see, could have predicted that myself", off I went to do something else... fucking missed it :(

Gunna record the replay tomorrow.. not the same :(.. I hate it when the game is on early, means TV clashes with the family :(

I got made to turn it off at 80mins by my bro who'd had a few to many brews and had a bad phonecall from his GF.. so he wanted to watch some other bullshit on TV, I made him flick back after 10mins, still 1-3.. he said "see, could have predicted that myself", off I went to do something else... fucking missed it :(

Gunna record the replay tomorrow.. not the same :(.. I hate it when the game is on early, means TV clashes with the family :(

I never leave early, met the lads in the Winslow afterwards who did

Smug as fuck!

:P:D

i left when it was 3-1 went for a piss it was 3-2 couldnt get back up til it was 3-3 then i had some 12stone grunt hanging his arms around me as i was jumpin up! WORTH IT! never worried boys! distin had by far his worse game and now the problem is everyone is gonna jump on his back cos he had a bad game..he's not been amazin but by no means has he been as bad as people say imo..as for howard that save with his leg is up there with banks!

i left when it was 3-1 went for a piss it was 3-2 couldnt get back up til it was 3-3 then i had some 12stone grunt hanging his arms around me as i was jumpin up! WORTH IT! never worried boys! distin had by far his worse game and now the problem is everyone is gonna jump on his back cos he had a bad game..he's not been amazin but by no means has he been as bad as people say imo..as for howard that save with his leg is up there with banks!

I agree that previously he has copped some unfair stick, and I have always thought he was solid but today showed up how poorly he deals with strikers that have decent movement. He was truly shite and doesnt deserve to keep his place imo...

Man up its Everton!

WHAT THE HUCKIN FELL HAPPENED!!!! I was stuck in a pub surrounded by united fans, all offering their condolences after 89 minutes and i kept saying it wasnt over, though honestly more as a joke! Best bit was seeing them choke on their beer after the second goal and when i turned around after the 3rd, there was noone there....

Looking ahead, as Mike said, turning point? It happened 2 years ago after playing Utd...

That was unbelievable. Supporting Everton is going to be the death of me, I swear. I fell over the back of my chair hugging the fella behind me after Arteta's equaliser!

If we hadn't have got out of jail I would have been rollicking Moyes first off because he made some shockers (again) today, but I cba mentioning the same old shit. What I will say is that he needs to stop playing players out of position, please, please, please. Play Fellaini as a DM, play Heitinga as a CB (he can do a job at DM but he's not a patch on Fellaini), play Cahill behind an actual striker (if you have to play him at all). It took me til the 30th minute to bother cheering anything because I was so angry that we played Felli and Cahill upfront. Please don't do it again.

We started the game well and we were pretty much in total control and full deserved to go ahead. But as fucking usual we went to sleep at the back and they scored with absolute ease. It was like a knife through butter. After that they took control of the game and I've never seen a midfield melt like ours did today. They just walked right through the centre of us whenever they wanted, it was painful to watch. Our defence was a shambles again as well, it needs sorting out or we'll do absolutely nothing this season if we're needing to score 2 or 3 goals just to stay in games. Thankfully the players pulled something truly special out of the bag at the end, God knows where they found it because they all looked dead on their feet but they did. When Cahill got the second I barely celebrated because I thought it was far too late for us to come back but fair play to the boys, they drove up the field again and one chance, BANG, and we got the third. It was probably a good thing that we didnt slot the fourth home or our manager may have been facing up to an assault charge right now :lol:.

We simply must beat Newcastle in our next game, there's no two ways about it.

Howard - I'm not the biggest fan of Tim Howard but when Manure were dominating the game he kept us in it with some world class saves. Thank you Tim. My MOTM.

Hibbert - Once again he defended really well for the msot part and his build up play going forward was really good as well, but his crosses were absolutely woeful so all his good work going forward was totally irrelevant.

Jagielka - I didn't think he was all that good today if I'm honest. Maybe it was because of the oaf he had next to him but I thought he got caught out of position on far too many ocassions.

Distin - Fuck off clubfoot. That was a disgraceful performance and he should donate his wages for this week to the clubfoot society because he didn't deserve a penny after that game. I've never liked him, he worries me, but he'd started to convince me lately but now I remember just why I crap myself whenever the ball goes near him - he's fucking shite.

Baines - Didn't perform well defensively at all IMO, he kept wandering, but you can't fault his attacking play and his crosses were so dangerous.

Osman - He's not a wing man, he's completely and utterly lost out there. Apart from him using his brain and giving the ball to Pienaar for the first rather than shooting, I barely remember him playing today.

Arteta - Fuck me, he was actually involved in a football match for 40 minutes :o. He looked back to his magical best for most of the first half, drifted a bit in the second half when we looked cack and then popped up at the end to bring the house down.

Heitinga - I wouldn't say he played particularly badly but he didn't play well either. To me at least, it's clear that he's not a DM and that he needs to be playing CB. If he's good enough to play a World Cup Final at CB then he's good enough to play there for us.

Pienaar - Pretty much the same as Arteta tbh. He started off so well, he was everywhere, involved in everything, but when United got ontop he was anonymous, and then at the end he was a key figure in his grabbing a point.

Fellaini - His close control was quite phenomenal today, I'd say he's the most skillful player in our squad. He shouldn't be playing uptop though, we need that skill in the centre of the park, breaking up play and driving us forward. Do the sensible thing Moyes, I'm begging you.

Cahill - I don't think he could have done any more for the side today tbh, and yet I don't think he actually played that well. That sounds strange but he did everything he could for the side but it didn't really help us because of the way we set up.

Only managed to get to the pub just as United got their second!

To me we were the better team 2nd half, they(united) just finished well.

Fellainis getting back to his best, the Yak looked good, so did Coleman.That's 4 teams we've been better than and just 2 points.....but that wins coming.

Well done Everton for not giving up.

Only managed to get to the pub just as United got their second!

To me we were the better team 2nd half, they(united) just finished well.

Fellainis getting back to his best, the Yak looked good, so did Coleman.That's 4 teams we've been better than and just 2 points.....but that wins coming.

Well done Everton for not giving up.

really?? i thought we were poor myself..at least til there was some urgency

That was unbelievable. Supporting Everton is going to be the death of me, I swear. I fell over the back of my chair hugging the fella behind me after Arteta's equaliser!

If we hadn't have got out of jail I would have been rollicking Moyes first off because he made some shockers (again) today, but I cba mentioning the same old shit. What I will say is that he needs to stop playing players out of position, please, please, please. Play Fellaini as a DM, play Heitinga as a CB (he can do a job at DM but he's not a patch on Fellaini), play Cahill behind an actual striker (if you have to play him at all). It took me til the 30th minute to bother cheering anything because I was so angry that we played Felli and Cahill upfront. Please don't do it again.

We started the game well and we were pretty much in total control and full deserved to go ahead. But as fucking usual we went to sleep at the back and they scored with absolute ease. It was like a knife through butter. After that they took control of the game and I've never seen a midfield melt like ours did today. They just walked right through the centre of us whenever they wanted, it was painful to watch. Our defence was a shambles again as well, it needs sorting out or we'll do absolutely nothing this season if we're needing to score 2 or 3 goals just to stay in games. Thankfully the players pulled something truly special out of the bag at the end, God knows where they found it because they all looked dead on their feet but they did. When Cahill got the second I barely celebrated because I thought it was far too late for us to come back but fair play to the boys, they drove up the field again and one chance, BANG, and we got the third. It was probably a good thing that we didnt slot the fourth home or our manager may have been facing up to an assault charge right now :lol:.

We simply must beat Newcastle in our next game, there's no two ways about it.

Howard - I'm not the biggest fan of Tim Howard but when Manure were dominating the game he kept us in it with some world class saves. Thank you Tim. My MOTM.

Hibbert - Once again he defended really well for the msot part and his build up play going forward was really good as well, but his crosses were absolutely woeful so all his good work going forward was totally irrelevant.

Jagielka - I didn't think he was all that good today if I'm honest. Maybe it was because of the oaf he had next to him but I thought he got caught out of position on far too many ocassions.

Distin - Fuck off clubfoot. That was a disgraceful performance and he should donate his wages for this week to the clubfoot society because he didn't deserve a penny after that game. I've never liked him, he worries me, but he'd started to convince me lately but now I remember just why I crap myself whenever the ball goes near him - he's fucking shite.

Baines - Didn't perform well defensively at all IMO, he kept wandering, but you can't fault his attacking play and his crosses were so dangerous.

Osman - He's not a wing man, he's completely and utterly lost out there. Apart from him using his brain and giving the ball to Pienaar for the first rather than shooting, I barely remember him playing today.

Arteta - Fuck me, he was actually involved in a football match for 40 minutes :o. He looked back to his magical best for most of the first half, drifted a bit in the second half when we looked cack and then popped up at the end to bring the house down.

Heitinga - I wouldn't say he played particularly badly but he didn't play well either. To me at least, it's clear that he's not a DM and that he needs to be playing CB. If he's good enough to play a World Cup Final at CB then he's good enough to play there for us.

Pienaar - Pretty much the same as Arteta tbh. He started off so well, he was everywhere, involved in everything, but when United got ontop he was anonymous, and then at the end he was a key figure in his grabbing a point.

Fellaini - His close control was quite phenomenal today, I'd say he's the most skillful player in our squad. He shouldn't be playing uptop though, we need that skill in the centre of the park, breaking up play and driving us forward. Do the sensible thing Moyes, I'm begging you.

Cahill - I don't think he could have done any more for the side today tbh, and yet I don't think he actually played that well. That sounds strange but he did everything he could for the side but it didn't really help us because of the way we set up.

ahh mate that made me laugh my tits off :lol: