IGNORED

Arteta

Guest rusty747

He is not the Mikky Arteta of only 3 years ago and, combined with the way he left, no thank you. Not mobile enough now for our style of play and not the sort of character that we want back at the club.

Sorry Mikky. Not welcome back.

He is not the Mikky Arteta of only 3 years ago and, combined with the way he left, no thank you. Not mobile enough now for our style of play and not the sort of character that we want back at the club.

Sorry Mikky. Not welcome back.

:huh: can you refresh my memory?

Guest rusty747

Let me clarify, He left at the 11th hour on transfer deadline day when it was fairly clear that the club did not want him to leave. At the time I had mixed feelings but seeing the way frustration got the better of him during our 3 meetings this season convinced me that we are better off without him.

Let me clarify, He left at the 11th hour on transfer deadline day when it was fairly clear that the club did not want him to leave. At the time I had mixed feelings but seeing the way frustration got the better of him during our 3 meetings this season convinced me that we are better off without him.

no doubts that we are better off without him, but I blame Arsenal and their the way they approached us rather than the player himself

Guest rusty747

Probably a fair call. Must say he never struck me as the sort of person to crap on his own doorstep. Still wouldn't have him back though.

I don't hold any hard feelings towards Arteta.

As far as acting like a dickhead towards when we played against him... well, I've definitely acted like a dickhead to my own friends in a lowly pick-up game when we've been on opposite sides. Hard tackle here, a shirt tug there; people don't like to be tested.

Competition brings out the worst in people sometimes.