IGNORED

Arteta

As said before can't blame the lad for wanting to leave.

Once again we left at the end of the transfer window with the money that will go bank.

3 players out 2 players in seems to be good business to me as we have so many players on our books

fuck off arteta, we made u what you are today, u have been shite for 2 years now, you have really angered me by asking for the move at 9pm on transfer deadline day. GRADE A WANKER AND I WILL BE BURNING MY SHIRT WITH YOUR NAME ON IF TRUE!

Fuck off you absolute bellend. You're a fucking disgrace.

Your not cheering me up at all

trying i said!

fuck off arteta, we made u what you are today, u have been shite for 2 years now, you have really angered me by asking for the move at 9pm on transfer deadline day. GRADE A WANKER AND I WILL BE BURNING MY SHIRT WITH YOUR NAME ON IF TRUE!

Grow up. 10m is a good deal for a player who has done sod all in 2 years plus 3.5m a year off the wage bill . If he goes, hes been a good servant and we should wish him all the best

Edited by Matt

As if arteta going at 9pm was going to make any difference.

Open your eyes, the reason he has gone is well documented, see blue union threads.

Moyes said that any Money we were getting in would go to the bank. Any anger should not be directed at the player IMO. He was on a contract for next 4 years, we could have said no.

badaids, thats what is being reported on sky to, which makes it worse as he would be entitled to a large chunk of the fee/remained contract. I dont envy him moving, or anything like that. its the fact he has left it this late to make it known. Everton had said deal off until arteta asked for the transfter.