IGNORED

Arteta

Guest blueboy122

Not sure wheather I am glad to have seen him go or not. I think I am, someone else has said it it feels like ive just been dumped. I think I am gutted just because he has been here a long time now and almost became part of the furniture and he has given us so many good memories. Thanks for everything Mikel Arteta you will always have a special place in my heart.

Follow Follow Follow......

I didn't say a lot during this transfer window because we where linked with almost every footballer in the country and i was fed up with it, there was also a lot of arguments with several members falling out, so i am glad i didn't get involved in either.

It was a treat to get in two players who hadnt been mentioned by anyone, and we even caught Harry Rednap by surprise, it was too late for him to snatch them off us, (Harry wants to sign every player we are interested in).

The main transfer deal that did happen was Mikel to Arsenal, i know that me, along with lots of people were sad to see him go, but being honest even the ardent lovers of the Spaniard will agree that he hadnt been at his best for some time.

£10 million pounds was a good deal for Everton, its still 5 times what we paid for him and we had the best of him.

Goodbye Mikel i hope you enjoy the rest of your career, and thanks for some good memories

• 2 years later...