IGNORED

Arteta

I am sad to see Arteta go - he's been my fave player since he's been here. He's done well for the club and will be hard to replace (and won't be at all in this window), but I don't begrudge him this move - in many ways he deserves it. Just like to see him go in the best possible terms for us, that's all.

No way of knowing, but I'm sure that he didn't ask to go until he knew the Arse were in for him. I bet we wasn't touting for any old move. This one came in and he thought - last chance to play at the highest level, it won't happen here.

Good luck to him if it goes through.

Not happy with Arteta trying to force through the move this late into the day, I understand he wants to go to a club in europe/cup win potential though. Cannot be arsed with this at all any more, I love Everton through thick and thin but this is getting tough when one of the most popular players we have had wants to go, gutted doesn't come close.

Why? Ossie was 10 times the player Arteta was last year. No reason he cant continue to shine.

agreed 100%. Ossie seems to have matured over the past 6 months. Not in the same mould as arteta when he was in his prime, but better than him over the past 2 years. Just wished he could finish better.

Arteta is the most talented player we have had since Rooney, the reality is that since his injury we have not seen him beat a man or run matches the way he used to. Why do people insist on appraising players based on reputation?

Osman was the main reason we rallied towards the end of last year, arteta has been a £70k a week luxury.

Thanks for the memories mikel, back to the drawing board Davie until the circus upstairs get out of our club.

Never done on a consistent basis in how many seasons he has been in the 1st team, not sure what makes you think he will now

No offence, But your such a cunt. Some of your views are Crazy. Did you even watch last season? as soon as Ossie got played in the middle he ran the show, and you said he hasnt done it this season? we've played 2 games mate. Get a grip

No offence, But your such a cunt. Some of your views are Crazy. Did you even watch last season? as soon as Ossie got played in the middle he ran the show, and you said he hasnt done it this season? we've played 2 games mate. Get a grip

LOL behave lad.

How many games have you watched Ossie play? He has a good couple of games then drops again. Nowhere a replacement for Arteta

LOL behave lad.

How many games have you watched Ossie play? He has a good couple of games then drops again. Nowhere a replacement for Arteta

I'll ask again... Did you watch him when we put him in the middle last season? And Arteta has been shite for 2 years? he cant beat the first man from corners and always hits the wall in Free kicks.... I'm pissed he is leaving... but only because we cant get a replacement in.

Edited by GoodisonRoad

Adam, agreed, but there is a time and a place. We have looked after them well, rewarding the best players with contracts when they are doing well. IF he wanted to go, then he should have asked a few weeks ago, IF its just because its arsenal, and they only made it known at 4pm today, then so be it

I'll ask again... Did you watch him when we put him in the middle last season? And Arteta has been shite for 2 years? he cant beat the first man from corners and always hits the wall in Free kicks.... I'm pissed he is leaving... but only because we cant get a replacement in.

Yes he did it for about 5 games, big fucking deal. He has loads of opportunities in the middle and largely fails. Too lightweight against the bigger teams in the middle