IGNORED

Arteta

I don't get all this shock and disappointment. What we are seeing is a manager having to operate under the constraints that have been made clear of recent.

Whatever your views of the blue union, we are seeing the symptoms of a club in financial turmoil. I'm prepared for all this. Will be sorry to see arteta go. At his best was one of the best.

Yes, well done to the Blue Union. Telling every club in the world how broke we are.

Didnt you know? Stop giving these knobheads from BU credit for nothing

I think every man and his dog new we were skint.

They knew we had nothing to spend. They didn't know that we had to break out the 'you can't stop a football club from trading' document to secure finance. Why else would Wenger think he could get away with a £4m bid?

They knew we had nothing to spend. They didn't know that we had to break out the 'you can't stop a football club from trading' document to secure finance. Why else would Wenger think he could get away with a £4m bid?

Because he is a cheeky French tw*t who thinks only his players deserve to go for a top fee

Didnt you know? Stop giving these knobheads from BU credit for nothing

The blue union have merely removed a good ton or so of sand that was burying many a fans head who actually believed kenwright knew what he was doing.

Some clubs out there are expertly run and have a great understanding of where other clubs are at financially without relying on transcripts of a bungling chairman.

I'm wondering if the likes of arsenal wondered why our last senior cash signing was heitinga? Hmmm why would that have been?

The blue union have merely removed a good ton or so of sand that was burying many a fans head who actually believed kenwright knew what he was doing.

Some clubs out there are expertly run and have a great understanding of where other clubs are at financially without relying on transcripts of a bungling chairman.

I'm wondering if the likes of arsenal wondered why our last senior cash signing was heitinga? Hmmm why would that have been?

You found out how many chairman know the ins and outs yet haf? Pretty sure thats still the CEO job

You found out how many chairman know the ins and outs yet haf? Pretty sure thats still the CEO job

You mean the chairman who you referred to as the very successful business man? Who has a vested interest in the club who doesn't know a £24m loss line?

Without interviewing the lot of them, they oversee the performance of the CEO which in turn means they have a need to understand the P&L.

Here's just one that I can paste for now on a one pager....

http://www.mangroupplc.com/about-man/board-directors/chairmans-and-chief-executives-roles-and-responsibilities.jsf

Seriously how does a very succesfull businessman suddenly become stupid? Answer,

when idiot fans with no clue about business get it into their heads he is

Nothing to do with him being stupid.

If tha player is sold and the money goes into the bank there is nothing to stop the bank reducing the overdraft by £10m after the money has cleared.

It may well be out of their hands completely.

Seriously how does a very succesfull businessman suddenly become stupid? Answer, when idiot fans with no clue about business get it into their heads he is

Did you not read the interview with him? The guy is an idiot.

Oh and by the way I run 2 successful businesses so actually yes I do have a clue.

Bellend.

Did you not read the interview with him? The guy is an idiot.

Oh and by the way I run 2 successful businesses so actually yes I do have a clue.

..................................................................................................................................

Bellend.

Somewhere, Laaaaaawdy knows where, what ever you had to say lost credibility. doh.gif

Lads, it's last day of the window, and temperatures will be running high, so can't we all be nice?