IGNORED

Arteta

• 6 months later...

I say give us 60 million, plus add-ons, and you can have him!! pay off the reported debts and give Mr.Moyes the rest to find younger hidden gems like he does, preferably Marouane Fellaini's mate from Standard Stephen Defour! just a thought.

The club might actually see this as a good time to sell him tbh. His valuation is decreasing every season due to his age, so they may see it as the time to sell him so we can get some money in for a replacement rather than wait til he's in his 30s and we can only get buttons for him, and then not be able to afford an adequate replacement.

• 2 months later...

what transfer fee would you expect for Arteta? and would you prefer to sell Arteta or Rodders?

Think it'l be Rodders we sell only down to the fact there appears to be an auction starting for him and we'l recieve an inflated ammount for him. Thats if he mants to go of course.

Think it'l be Rodders we sell only down to the fact there appears to be an auction starting for him and we'l recieve an inflated ammount for him. Thats if he mants to go of course.

yeah i think most of us are unlikely to complain either as he has hardly shown himself to be a £20m+ player this season, but i would let arteta go if an offer came in, he does'nt look interested anymore, baines is the one we need to keep hold of

• 2 weeks later...

http://www.talksport.co.uk/sports-news/football/premier-league/transfer-rumours/8562/8/athletic-bilbao-president-makes-evertons-arteta-number-one-target

Athletic Bilbao will make Mikel Arteta their number one target if Fernando Garcia Macua wins the forthcoming elections.

Arteta was keen to make a return to his homeland last summer but he ended up staying at Goodison Park.

Everton boss David Moyes does not have a lot of money to spend during the summer and knows the sale of Arteta could provide him with the funds to bring in more players.

Reports in Spain suggest that Garcia Macua has already explored the possibility of bringing Arteta to the club and will do everything he can to sign him if he remains as president.

Wouldnt be overly dissapointed providing the price is right. We would have to have a suitable replacement lined up and ready to come in though... And please if this transfer is going to happen, lets not leave it till the last minute like every fucking season!

Focus should be keeping Felli, if we lose Arteta and get N'Zogbia i wouldnt be overly dissapointed, its back to the ? i asked a few weeks back how much would we expect 15 mill would be a good fee... i think if he and Rodders went we would have 40 mill? of which i would hope Moyes would see 30 mill so 10 N'Zogbia, 5 for Barton and 15 for a decent striker and if we keep everyone id be happy...

Focus should be keeping Felli, if we lose Arteta and get N'Zogbia i wouldnt be overly dissapointed, its back to the ? i asked a few weeks back how much would we expect 15 mill would be a good fee... i think if he and Rodders went we would have 40 mill? of which i would hope Moyes would see 30 mill so 10 N'Zogbia, 5 for Barton and 15 for a decent striker and if we keep everyone id be happy...

Max of 5£ from Barton. Actually he should pay for us if he joins.

agree with this except don't want barton need a top class youngish striker but they don't grow on trees do they?!