IGNORED

Arteta

Unfortunately I would sell for £10m plus. not only is £10m good money for a 29 year old who has struggled of late, it would also free up £3.5m in salary per year.

Again, we would be leaving it late to allow us to replace him but surely moyes will have someone pipelined? Most organisations have succession planning as part of business as usual...

Unfortunately I would sell for £10m plus. not only is £10m good money for a 29 year old who has struggled of late, it would also free up £3.5m in salary per year.

Again, we would be leaving it late to allow us to replace him but surely moyes will have someone pipelined? Most organisations have succession planning as part of business as usual...

That's the problem things at this organisation don't seem to go along with the norm!!

Osman and Barkley available to step in I suppose. £13m'ish would represent tremendous business for an out-of-form, aging, injury prone Arteta.

But.... I'll probably still cry. The best little spaniard we know. Love him to bits :(

Hope he doesn't go.