IGNORED

Arteta

Im also getting a bit sick of this arguing. Pls start another thread about this and post there instead. I keep thinking that im about to read some news about the transfer and instead i get profanity and a dead beat argument. Btw osman was brilliant towards the end of last season. Arteta, not so much. But who cares right now?

Back on topic, we all know Arteta hasn't been in form for a long time, and to be honest, he only really hit form briefly during his Everton stay.

An in form Arteta is superb.

An out of form Arteta is nothing we can't replace.

If Arteta is to turn his form round, it's time to move to a bigger club.

No matter what we feel, 10m is quite a profit. He hasn't gone yet, but I'm 'much' more disappointed to lose Beckford.

I feel the new striker will be under 'enormous' pressure to stay fit and score goals.

Some people on twitter tagging with #bbcsports claiming that Everton Will sign pavlychenko with the arteta money. Way too late for that now. Would have been good tho

Why sell 2 strikers, and buy a player like Pav, who probably earns more than Yak and Becks combined?

It's not logical. He scores less than both players.

Arteta won't go for 10m btw