IGNORED

Arteta

Madmatt.

I agree there is a time and a place and I believe that had we had offers for more player like Cahill jags and baines that were nearer price we wanted liked it looks getting for arteta then we would have sold more players before this.

Why would people want to stay when they know what situation we are in and even more so when good enough to play for teams like arsenal Chelsea or man u (and I believe that players above are good enough).

If you dont like reading the truth then dont mate. Ossie is now 30 and has never played well on a consistant basis

your truth is just not reality. Not going into it....

Anyway:

Sky Bet:

We've cut the price on Mikel Arteta staying at Everton to9/4 amid rumours that the deal will not get done in time.

Yes he did it for about 5 games, big fucking deal.

In all fairness that was four games more than arteta last season

He has loads of opportunities in the middle and largely fails.

again not much of an argument compaired to artetas recent form for us

Prove me wrong, show me were Ossie has played well over a consistant basis. He simply hasnt

show me where Ossie has played in his prefered position and played well. Hmmmm, well, hes been fairly consistent in the ACM role when hes been played there, more so than Arteta.

The last i will say on the matter, at least with you

show me where Ossie has played in his prefered position and played well. Hmmmm, well, hes been fairly consistent in the ACM role when hes been played there, more so than Arteta.

The last i will say on the matter, at least with you

Played there quite a few times, and bar a few games hasnt been anywere near up to standard. Especially against the bigger teams were he goes missing

I could find many more if you like....he came second in our player of the season last year.

Some people just can't see the truth for the preconception sadly.

Says it all lad if you he think he was our 2nd best player last year, some fans could watch every game and still havent got a clue what their watching